To all the wine lovers, here's your chance to find out if you are still a novice or an expert in identifying the perfect wine. This tour takes you to the Napa Wine Regions such as Carneros, Rutherford, Oakville, St. Helena, Yountville or Stags Leap, and/or the Sonoma Valley for excusive wine tasting. Most wineries offer complimentary wine tasting, but some charge a minimal fee of $5 or $10. Our tour guide, a connoisseur of wine herself/himself, will impart her/his knowledge and experience of visiting the Napa wineries and will guide you in deciding which would be the best wineries to stop by. Our tour guide will also inform of you about good deals, it you wish to buy or ship wine home. California has approximately 1400 Wineries and 650 of them are located in Napa and Sonoma. Our shortlisted wineries give you a chance to experience variety of wines, a great service, good facilities, fantastic scenery, and overall a very satisfying experience in these wonderful wine counties. Our list of shortlisted wineries may change time to time, as we discover better wineries in California's wine estate.
Black out dates:
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.