On the 29th April 2011 Prince William and Duchess Catherine of Cambridge married in true English pomp and spectacle at Westminster Abbey.
To commemorate the Royal Wedding, why not visit the London locations and landmarks that helped define the Royal couple? From the Abbey to the Royal Jewellers, from the Prince's favorite nightclubs to the Royal Wedding kiss, learn all the juicy gossip from their 9 year on-off relationship, and Kate's fascinating life and family history prior to joining 'the firm'.
This is a Chauffeur Driven Tour
Our chauffeur driven tours are a luxurious but affordable solution to sightseeing in style. We take you away from the crowded streets and buses on an intimate tour guided by your professional chauffeur, who gives you personal attention and courtesy throughout the experience, including hotel pick up/drop off, and numerous photo opportunities. Make no mistake, there is no better way to travel!
• Birthplace of Queen Elizabeth II: Learn about the generations of royals that came before.
• Garrard's Jewellers: The Royal Jewellers since 1843.
• Mahiki: A firm favorite nightclub with the young Royals.
• Richard Noel Middleton's Offices: In depth insight into Kate's background, a 'commoner' on all counts.
• Jigsaw Store: Kate has had trouble holding down a job, see where she worked.
• The Ritz Hotel: Favoured by royalty, one of London's best hotels, the rom com 'Notting Hill' the only film ever to be allowed to film here.
• White's Gentleman's Club: Find out the Royal connection to one of London's most famous Gentleman's Clubs.
• John Lobb Bootmakers: The Queen, Prince Charles, Princes William and Harry all have their shoes made here, as did Princess Diana.
• St James's Palace: The oldest palace in London, built on the site of a leper colony.
• The Queen's Chapel: Kate Middleton attended her second Royal wedding here.
• Clarence House: The official residence of HRH The Prince of Wales and HRH The Duchess of Cornwall.
• Buckingham Palace: The Royal residence since 1836.
• Westminster Abbey: Where the wedding will take place, and where Diana's funeral was held.
• Kate Middleton's flat: See where Kate Middleton lived when she was harassed by the paparazzi.
• Boujis: William and Kate's favourite London haunt.
• Bruce Oldfield: The fashion designer's Knightsbridge boutique.
• Knightsbridge Barracks: The regiment to which both William and Harry were assigned at the beginning of their military careers.
• Wetherby School: Prince William's first school!
Duration: 3 hours approx
*** These are just a fraction of the many sights you will see on this tour!
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.