This is an tour via airplane which begins in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This is the perfect tour for those who only have a limited time! The best way to truly appreciate the majesty and beauty of the Grand Canyon is by air. Fly over beautiful Lake Mead and the incredible Hoover Dam before flying to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon which offer spectacular views of the Canyon and the Colorado River.
- Clients are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 1 - 1.5 hours prior to departure due to time of day and traffic conditions.
- Clients arrive at Boulder terminal for check-in.
- Clients board the airplane approximately 10 minutes before their departure and fly over Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon West. Flight time is approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Deplane the aircraft and board the motor coach for your return to your hotel.
- Approximate time from hotel pick-up to hotel drop-off is 3 hours.
Departs Boulder Terminal. Complimentary pick-up and drop-off at most major Las Vegas hotels.
Pick up times:
Morning to Before Noon (5AM-11AM)
Noon to Late Afternoon (12:00PM-5:00PM)
We recommend that you book as far in advance to secure preferred pick up and flight times for your tour. Please include your preferred pickup time in the additional notes when booking online (times requested are not guaranteed due to changing schedules and availability).
Please note that cancellations will be charged based on our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy. (Please refer Terms and Conditions below).
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.