Welcome to Vancouver, BC, continually voted as one of the favorite cities in the world. Tours4fun can show you the best Vancouver has to offer. Take our Combination Tours featuring the City Tour and adding the Capilano Suspension Bridge and have a fun.
- Vancouver City: Enjoy one of the most vibrant downtown cores of North America.
- Canada Place: Cruise ship terminal.
- Robson Street: The city's finest shopping finds.
- Stanley Park: Stops at the Totem Poles & Prospect Point.
- Lions Gate Bridge: Historic link between the Northshore and downtown Vancouver.
- Cleveland Dam: Capilano Lake and Canyon views.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge: Breathtaking bridge & unique Treetops Adventure.
- Granville Island: Public market, marinas, eateries, galleries & more.
- Chinatown: 2nd largest in North America.
- Gastown: Historic Vancouver & the world famous Steam Clock.
This tour has it all! See Canada Place, Robson Street, Sports Venues, the Library, theatres, Chinatown and historic Gastown! We make stops in gorgeous Stanley Park on our way to Cleveland Dam and the Capilano Suspension Bridge in the North Shore rainforest. Cross the 450-ft-long bridge over a spectacular canyon to the Treetops Adventure. Shop and snack under the evergreens. A highlight of this tour is to browse Granville Island with it's public market, shops, eateries and galleries along the water. What a day of sightseeing !
Stanley Park, Granville Island, Cleveland Dam & Suspension Bridge
Tour duration: 5.5 hours.
(9:00am from Dec, 2011 until April 30, 2012; 11:30am from May, 2012 until April, 2013)
Pick-up time may vary, depending on traffic & location of hotel. PLEASE ALLOW US 30 MINUTES FOR PICK-UP. Call after 15 minutes if you are concerned.
This tour does NOT departure on 12/25/, 12/26 and 01/01.
- We provide free pick-up & drop-off at most hotels in Vancouver, North Vancouver, Richmond & Burnaby. Please include your hotel address and room number in comments section while booking.
- For cruise ship terminal or train station pickup and drop-off, please contact us.
- On pick-up, you can help us find you by holding your brochure. Pick-up time may vary, depending on traffic & location of hotel. PLEASE ALLOW US 30 MINUTES FOR PICK-UP. Call after 15 minutes if you are concerned.
- Please include your prefered pickup time in Comments section while booking.
- Please contact us to confirm your tour before departure.
- While tours4fun will endeavor to conduct the tour as indicated, all tours are subject to change without notice.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.