This Tour will take you to Universal Studios, the largest Film and Television studio in the world. Where the greatest moments from movies and television come to life, like the reality shattering, all-new Terminator 2; 3D, starring the cast of Terminator 2. Plus have your worst nightmare come true when a man-eating T-Rex attacks them on Jurassic Park...The Ride. You'll speed through time on Back to the Future...The Ride and go Totally Nickelodeon in the place where kids rule. It's all waiting for you at Universal Studios Hollywood!
We have 10, 24, 28 and 55 passenger buses. Middle size buses (24, 28 passenger) are usually be used for our tours and the bus arrangement is based on the number of passengers. Please note that most of our tour buses do not have luggage compartment. We usually do not carry customer's luggage in our tour buses.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.