Why not go for the best! Experience a 30-minute luxurious, new perspective on this incomparable city! The Deluxe Tour includes all the sights in our ULTIMATE Tour and is your ticket to New York City's most premier tour. The Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, Midtown, Central Park, Hudson River, New Jersey, Harlem, Yankee Stadium (on non game days), George Washington Bridge and the Northern tip of Manhattan completes your tour. Flying over the Verrazano Bridge gives you a distant view of Coney Island and manmade Hoffman Island & Swinburne Island. This is our most extravagant and exhilarating sightseeing and photo opportunity to create your everlasting memories of New York City!
*We are unable to fly over Yankee Stadium during home games.
Take off from Downtown Manhattan Heliport, fly around Statue Of Liberty, Ellis Island, Governors Island, fly north over the Hudson River up to center of Central Park, turn around & fly south over the Hudson River to George Washington Bridge, turn east to circle around Yankee Stadium, fly over the Verrazano Bridgegives you a distant view of Coney Island and manmade Hoffman Island & Swinburne Island, back to the Hudson River, turn around the Governors Island to land back at Downtown Manhattan Heliport same as New Yorker Tour.
Approximately 30 minutes of flight time
Downtown Manhattan Heliport - Pier 6 - East River. Located between the South Street Seaport and the Staten Island Ferry Terminal.
Monday - Saturday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Please note that flying over any part of the city & East River is not allowed anymore.
For The New Yorker Tour, please refer to following link:
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.