Looking for a little glitz and glamour? Join us for one of our most popular Los Angeles Tours, 2 Hours of The Beverly Hills Segway Tour. Hollywood moguls, mavens, and movie stars began moving to Beverly Hills in the 1920s. Today Beverly Hills is known for its sun tanned Mercedes drivers, beautiful chauffeured Rolls Royces, and incredible real estate. Come glide with us as we ride through arguably the most exclusive city and neighborhood in the entire world. There is much more to see than just the elite boutiques of Rodeo Drive, although we see those too...
The Beverly Hills Segway Tour features diverse architecture, hot spots, restaurants, and plentiful gardens too. Our thousands of satisfied Segway Tour guests cannot be wrong! You too will definitely enjoy taking in Beverly Hills on this Segway Tour with us! This is our #1 Beverly Hills Tour. To say the least, we take you on an eye-popping journey through Beverly Hills. One more thing... Be prepared for a great time! All details of your tour and tickets are emailed directly to you after booking.
This Tour Includes:
- A brief history explanation of Beverly Hills
- Grey Stone Park
- Beverly Hills Hotel (The Pink Palace)
- Rodeo Drive
- Wilshire Blvd.
- Beverly Hills City Hall
- Beverly Hills Sign
- The Beverly Gardens
- Santa Monica Blvd.
- Benedict Canyon Drive
- The Beverly Hilton
- Beverly Drive
- And much much much more....
Tour duration: approx 2 hours long including training
Please note guides reserve the right to alter the tour route for safety or timing purposes.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.