Come to the "House of the Sun" where ancient Hawaiian myths tells how their demi-god Maui lassoed the Sun.
Rising over 10,000 feet above sea level Haleakala is Maui's, "House of the Sun" in Hawaiian lore. Witness the breaking of a new day at the top of Mt. Haleakala. Renown for its raw beauty and unique scenery, Haleakala National Park, the Visitor Center and Pu`u Ula`ula Overlook will delight and amaze you. Dress warmly for the summit. We do not guarantee weather will permit viewing of sunrise.
***Dress warmly for the summit of Haleakala.
***We do not guarantee weather will permit viewing sunrise.
***Pickup times from April 1 - September 30:
*Kahana/ Honokawia 2:10am
*South Kihei 2:35am
*North Kihei 2:45am
***Pickup times from October 1 - March 31:
*South Kihei 3:05am
*North Kihei 3:15am
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.