The Grand Canyon is one of the seven wonders of the world, created over six million years ago by the Colorado River. The Grand Canyon is a geologic museum of epic proportions, where nearly half of the earth's 4.6-billion-year history is displayed. This is a sight everyone should see!
Our Grand Canyon Tour is the only tour which does not use a terminal. We pick up straight from your hotel. We pick up from hotels on The Strip and downtown. We have later pick up times and earlier drop off times.
Our bus drivers are also tour guides and will provide you with information along the way. The tour includes a light breakfast as you depart on your wonderful voyage. To make your trip more enjoyable the bus is equipped with a restroom and in route movies.
There are also extra stops along the way for shopping and smoking. Some of the stops includes a photo stop at the mighty Hoover Dam. You will be traveling over the new Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge. A comfort stop in Kingman, Arizona where you will be able to purchase souvenirs and additional food or drinks.
Our Grand Canyon tour, stops at Bright Angel Lodge (The Rim of the Grand Canyon) for a full three hours. Once we arrive at the South Rim you will receive your picnic lunch, where you will be able to enjoy your meal on the rim of the canyon or inside the lodge. At Bright Angel Lodge you can take the free shuttles to multiple view points including Mather Point, Yavapai point and many others on our tour or you may walk the 2.5 mile trail.
After a grand visit to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon we will journey back to Las Vegas. You will make another comfort stop in Kingman if you would like to purchase anything additional to eat. Sit back and relax as you enjoy the breathtaking views of Hoover Dam and Las Vegas as they are lit up at night.
Pick up at your hotel Between 6:30-7:10am
Light Breakfast on Route
Movies and Information Videos on Route
Photo stop at Hoover Dam and drive over the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge
Comfort Stop in Kingman AZ
Arrive Main Destination Grand Canyon South Rim (National Park Bright Angel Lodge)
Enjoy a delicious lunch on the rim of the Grand Canyon
3 hours duration from Bright Angel Lodge with ample time to take free shuttle buses in the park to other viewing points such as Mather Point, Yavapai point, Yaki and many other view points!
Return stop in Kingman AZ For comfort!(Purchase dinner to go if needed)
Arrives back in Las Vegas around 8:30 - 9:00 PM
This Tour Operates Daily!
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.