||Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Day 1 Los Angeles - Las Vegas
The tours starts with an enjoyable bus commute from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. Drive through the beautiful mountains of San Bernardino and enter Mojave Desert, the largest in North America. Here we will encounter unusual scenery of stunted, austere Joshua trees dotting a barren landscape stretching till the horizon. There is a brief stop at Barstow for lunch, a brief rest and some shopping at Tanger Outlet Center
, and then we will head to Las Vegas - The Pearl in the Desert. Spend the night in the entertainment capital of the nation, with most lavish casinos Mirage, Treasure Island Hotel, MGM, Bellagio, Venetian, and the Aladdin. No other city has such a vibrant nightlife that constantly beckons you to try your luck.
||Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar
Day 2 Las Vegas - Grand Canyon West Rim - Hoover Dam - Las Vegas
In the morning, travel to Grand Canyon, the stunning gorge that gives an account of the earth's evolution dating back nearly 2 billion years ago. Stand in awe of the canyon's beauty and leave with an experience that you will never forget. Stroll on the "Skywalk" (optional), a huge walkway built on the very edge of the Grand Canyon West Rim suspended 4000 feet over the Colorado River, the driving force behind sculpting this masterpiece of nature. Other optional tours include a helicopter ride and a boat ride to enjoy the Canyon's beauty from different angles. Before returning to Las Vegas, stop at the Hoover Dam and marvel at its state-of-the-art awesome construction.
||Hotel: Stratosphere Hotel or Similar|
Day 3 Las Vegas-Ethel M Chocolate Factory-Fashion Outlet Shopping Center-Los Angeles
We will depart from hotel in the morning and head to the M&M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden just outside of The Strip. Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Gardens is quite the adventure. It attracts millions of tourists a year. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. We'll arrange lunch in downtown Las Vegas and depart from Las Vegas around 11:30am. On the way back to Los Angeles we'll stop by the famous Tanger Outlet Center (around 2:00pm or 3:00pm) where you'll be able to satisfy all shopping needs. Guests will be dropped off at the major pick up location and hotels which were used for departures.We usually get back to Los Angeles during 6:30pm-7:00pm but there may be 30-60min delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
We offer following hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for quotation or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when booking.
Luxurious Hotel in LA Chinese Community - Special Offer:
**Comfort Suite Inn Rosemead
**Best Western Rowland Heights
**Hilton Hotel San Gabriel
If you wish to end your tour in Las Vegas, please leave us a comment under the comments section when completing your reservation.
However, if you do choose to depart from Las Vegas, you'll forego the tour to the Chocolate Factory, Botanical Cactus Gardens and the Tanger Outlet Center.
For guest departing from Las Vegas, please depart from your room by 11:30am. Check-out is not necessary; the tour guide will make arrangement for you before departing the hotel.
We recommend bus or taxi service for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport.
Taxi can be arranged for $25-$30 and takes about 20 minutes.
Bus Transportation costs $3.00 and takes about 1 hour-1 and a half hour.
If you choose to begin your tour in Las Vegas, please go to the following link to have a book online:http://www.tours4fun.com/3-day-skywalk-west-grand-canyon-las-vegas-tour-b.
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- If you need to change your pick up location, please let us know 5 days in advance, otherwise it shall not be changed.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.