Make your way to Pier 33 and board a ferry, and ride across the bay to Alcatraz Island. Your Alcatraz Tour begins after a short walk up a hill and into the prison, were you will receive a headset for an audio presentation which includes 45 minutes of recordings of actual guards and inmates who lived and worked on the Island, this audio presentation is also known as "Doing Time: The Alcatraz Cell house Tour". At the end of the tour, explore Alcatraz Island until your hear is content, just don't miss the last ferry, you wouldn't want to be spending the night there!
Afternoon: San Francisco City Insider's Tour
Explore the charming city of San Francisco leisurely, by spending time at some of the best sites within the city - Golden Gate Bridge, Gold Gate Park, Ocean Beach, Lombard Street, Coit Tower, Twin Peaks, Fisherman's Wharf and many more popular hotspots. You will also get an opportunity to board the city's famous Market Street cable cars. Tour the city in a comfort of 13-seater private van and accompanied by an informative and friendly tour guide who will regale you with history and interesting stories of the city, dating as far back as the Gold Rush in 1849, to the 1906 San Francisco earthquake, a major natural disaster that hit the city and resulted in the whole city to be covered under rubble. This tour is flexible in nature. As the number of passengers is less, we are open to any special requests while touring the city. You can also choose to schedule your Alcatraz tour in the afternoon after your San Francisco tour.
Black out dates:
January: 1, 18- 21
February: 10, 19-21
March: 2-5, 9-12, 16-19, 23-26
April: 6-9, 21-25
May: 20, 25-28
June: 16-17, 23-25, 29-30
July: 1-2, 4, 6-9, 13-16, 20-23, 27-30
August: 3-6, 10-13, 17-20, 24-27, 31
September: 1-3, 7-9, 26
November: 9-11, 22-26
December: 24-26, 31
January: 1, 18- 21
February: 10, 19-21
March: 1-3, 8-11, 15-18, 22-25, 29- 31
- We recommend booking Alcatraz packages at least 3 weeks in advance to ensure availability.
- This tour is non-refundable once you buy.
- Morning pick-up time is 9:00 a.m./9:30 a.m./10:00 a.m./10:30(Tour departure times are subject to availability) from Pier 33-Embarcadero Street. Afternoon pick-up time is 2:00 p.m from San Francisco City Insider's tour at Fisherman's Wharf. Please arrive at the pick-up location 10-15 minutes prior to the pick-up time. Please do remember to offer your preferred moring pick up time when you make reservation.
- As a courtesy to fellow passengers, it's important to be on time. If clients are late or miss a scheduled pickup time for the tour, please contact our office IMMEDIATELY. An alternative pick up location may be arranged at customer expense, subject to availability. Any guest who misses their tour entirely will forfeit their seat on the tour. No refunds will be issued.
- The Alcatraz tour portion of $26.00 is non-refundable.
- Children under the age of 8 must be secured in a car seat or booster seat in the back seat. Children under the age of 8 who are 4' 9" or taller may be secured by a safety belt in the back seat.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.