Black Out List:
Saturday 10/06/12 2:00PM; 8:00PM
Sunday 10/07/12 7:30PM
Monday 10/08/12 8:00PM
Tuesday 10/09/12 7:00PM
Thursday 10/11/12 8:00PM
Friday 10/12/12 8:00PM
Saturday 10/13/12 2:00PM; 8:00PM
Sunday 10/14/12 7:30PM
Monday 10/15/12 8:00PM
Tuesday 10/16/12 7:00PM
Thursday 10/18/12 8:00PM
Friday 10/19/12 8:00PM
Saturday 10/20/12 2:00PM; 8:00PM
Sunday 10/21/12 3:00PM
Friday 10/26/12 8:00PM
Saturday 10/27/12 2:00PM
Sunday 10/28/12 3:00PM
Friday 11/02/12 8:00PM
Saturday 11/03/12 2:00PM
Sunday 11/04/12 3:00PM
Thursday 11/08/12 8:00PM
Friday 11/09/12 8:00PM
Saturday 11/10/12 2:00PM; 8:00PM
Sunday 11/11/12 3:00PM
Saturday 11/17/12 2:00pm; 8:00PM
Friday 11/23/12 8:00PM
Thursday 10/25/12 8:00PM
Saturday 10/27/12 2:00PM
Friday 11/23/12 2:00PM
Friday 11/30/12 8:00PM
Saturday 12/01/12 2:00PM
Thursday 12/06/12 8:00PM
Friday 12/07/12 8:00PM
Saturday 12/08/12 2:00pm; 8:00PM
Wednesday 12/26/12 2:00PM; 8:00PM
Thursday 12/27/12 8:00PM
Friday 12/28/12 8:00PM
Saturday 12/29/12 2:00PM; 8:00PM
Sunday 12/30/12 7:30PM
In 1987 on the Sunset Strip, a small town girl met a big city dreamer - and in LA's most legendary rock club, they fell in love to the greatest songs of the 80s.
It's ROCK OF AGES, a hilarious feel-good love story told through the hit songs of iconic rockers Journey, Styx, REO Speedwagon, Foreigner, Pat Benatar, Whitesnake and many more. Don't miss this awesomely good time where big hair meets big dreams and the result totally wails.
ROCK OF AGES is a feel good musical like no other. It's a fun Broadway show with an arena concert atmosphere. Spend 2 hours and 15 minutes rocking your cares away to the 80s tunes you know and love. "MORE FuN THAN IT HAS ANY RIGHT TO BE!"
"ROCK OF AGES DOES FOR '80s ROCK WHAT MAMMA MIA! DID FOR ABBA."
- New York Post
2 hours and 15 minutes
TN (Recommended for Adults and Teens)
HELEN HAYES Theatre
240 W 44th Street
Please enter your name as it appear on your ID when submitting your reservation. Tickets will not be provided if the name on your ID does not match the name on the reservation.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.