Whistler is one of the best year-round mountain resorts in North America. Enjoy the beautiful scenery along the Sea to Sky Highway. We will pass through Horseshoe Bay, Squamish and Shannon Falls, the third tallest waterfalls in BC.
At Whistler, the co-host city of the 2010 Winter Olympics, tour the pedestrian-only Swiss-setting alpine village.
Take the gondola* (optional) to the peak for spectacular view of the surrounding mountains. Then, try the new world-record breaking Peak To Peak Gondola* (optional) for a 11-min, scenic 4.4km journey between Whistler and Blackcomb mountains.
Awe-inspiring scenery of village and evergreen forests.
We will depart Whistler around 4 pm and arrive Vancouver by late afternoon.
If you wish to stay behind, we can book Whistler hotel for you. Please contact us for quotation.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.