Black Out List:
Sunday 08/05/12 3:00PM
MEMPHIS will CLOSE and play its final performance on AUGUST 5, 2012.
From the underground dance clubs of 1950s Memphis, Tennessee, comes a hot new Broadway musical that bursts of the stage with explosive dancing, irresistible songs and a thrilling tale of fame and forbidden love.
Inspired by actual events, MEMPHIS is about a white radio DJ who wants to change the world and a black club singer who is ready for her big break. Come along on their incredible journey to the ends of the airwaves - filled with laughter, soaring emotion and roof-raising rock 'n' roll. Experience Broadway's most exciting new destination, MEMPHIS!
This electrifying theatrical story features a book by Joe DiPietro (I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change) and an original score by David Bryan, keyboardist and founding member of Bon Jovi. Directing is Tony nominee Christopher Ashley (Xanadu) and choreography is by Sergio Trujillo (Jersey Boys). WOR's David Richardson cheers, "MEMPHIS is totally of the charts! It's the biggest hit on Broadway this year or any other year!" And the Associated Press raves, "Sensuous and soulful, with the hottest dancers in town! MEMPHIS is the very essence of what a Broadway musical should be."
Turn up that dial! You're tuning in to MEMPHIS.
"MEMPHIS is this season's most unabashedly feel-good musical." - Bloomberg News
2 hours & 30 minutes
TN (Recommended for Adults and Teens)
225 West 44th Street
Please enter your name as it appear on your ID. Tickets will not be provided if the name on your ID does not match the name on the reservation.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.