Unique specialty performers from around the world come together in "V", the fast-paced showcase of record breaking, jaw dropping, uproarious, turn-of-the-tables performances and comedy where the specialty acts rule the show! Every show includes magic, special effects, death-defying stunts, wild comedy, visual artists, physical insanity and much more! It's variety, it's Vegas, it's V the Ultimate Variety Show, with something for everyone! V the Ultimate Variety Show is changing the look of Las Vegas entertainment with an astounding, energetic and creative new concept. V features high energy, out-of-this-world acts that work the crowd into a frenzy. It's the one show that has it all! There is no other Las Vegas show like it. this show is fun for families, international tourists and anyone in the mood for an outrageously good time.SHOW_SEATTING_CHART_MAP
Please pick up your show ticket at the ticket box office. Please show your e-ticket and Photo ID/Passport to the box office staff member. (We suggest that you pick up your show tickets an hour before the show time).
Also, we can provide you with ticket redemption service with additional $12 per redemption.
The ticket redemption service is not a delivery service. An ticket agent will wait for you at the box office of the show you booked and will help you redeem the tickets. This is an optional service we provide for $12 per redemption. The Redemption service is only available in the late afternoon after 5pm. The redemption service is not a mandatory service and is available for your convenience. You may redeem the tickets yourself with our e-ticket and a valid photo I.D.
If you would like to choose ticket redemption service, please provide your mobile phone in USA. The redemption staff will call you to arrange the redemption time and location on the day of the performance date. If you have already check in Las Vegas hotels, you may redeem your ticket in the entrance hall of your hotel.
After your online reservation has been submitted, we will provide your reservation confirmation within 24-48 hours upon receiving your booking. According to the agreement signed between Tours4fun and the show vendor, upon booking your Las Vegas show tickets, your show ticket purchase can not be changed or cancelled. In case of any changes or cancellations made or requested by the customer, 100% of the show ticket fees will be charged.
While purchasing show tickets or booking hotel accommodations in Las Vegas, please provide your name as indicated on your Photo ID/Passport. You may not be able to collect your show tickets or be allowed entrance to the show, should there be any discrepancies or differences in name submission for show ticket purchases. Tours4Fun will not assume responsibility for incorrections.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.