Donn Arden's Jubilee! has entertained Las Vegas for more than 20 years! Why the longevity? Perhaps it's the eye-catching, toe-tapping musical numbers staged on million-dollar sets. Or perhaps it's the costumes designed by Bob Mackie, shining brighter than any multi-color sign on The Strip. Maybe it's the dancers, voted year-after-year as the "Best Showgirls" by the Las Vegas Review-Journal. Or maybe it is all of these things - and more - that keep guests returning to this storied show. With numbers ranging from the sinking of the Titanic to a musical big finish that is a head-shaking must-see, experience for yourself the show critics hail as the "Best of Las Vegas."SHOW_SEATTING_CHART_MAP
Please arrive at the ticket box office with your e-ticket and valid Photo ID/Passport at least 30 minutes prior to the show time. We will provide you with free ticket redemption service.
The ticket redemption service is not a delivery service. An ticket agent will wait for you at the box office of the show you booked and will help you redeem the tickets.
After your online reservation has been submitted, we will provide your reservation confirmation within 24-48 hours upon receiving your booking. According to the agreement signed between Tours4fun and the show vendor, upon booking your Las Vegas show tickets, your show ticket purchase can not be changed or cancelled. In case of any changes or cancellations made or requested by the customer, 100% of the show ticket fees will be charged.
While purchasing show tickets or booking hotel accommodations in Las Vegas, please provide your name as indicated on your Photo ID/Passport. You may not be able to collect your show tickets or be allowed entrance to the show, should there be any discrepancies or differences in name submission for show ticket purchases. Tours4Fun will not assume responsibility for incorrections.
Please note there will be no 10:30pm shows on following dates:
*November 21, 2011 - Monday
*November 23, 2011 - Wednesday
*November 28, 2011 - Monday
*November 30, 2011 - Wednesday
*December 05, 2011 - Monday
*December 07, 2011 - Wednesday
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.