Take a journey to Key West to enjoy its fun Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafes and so much more.
Besides spending a delightful day in Florida Keys, you will be taken on a Glass Bottom Boat ride over a beautiful coral reef.
Cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in continental U.S. - Key West.
Upon arrival, you will have time to explore Key West on your own. Some of the more popular activities include a visit to Hemingway磗 House, a trolley or train tour, a kayaking adventure and dolphin-watching cruise. Be sure to check out Mallory Square - a place where lots of people gather for a daily celebration. Or, just relax on the beach and enjoy the smell of jasmine in the air.
Our package also includes an unforgettable Glass Bottom Boat ride to the colorful coral reef of Key West. This is the 3rd largest reef in the world and it is home of a plethora of underwater life.
When you arrive to Key West follow your driver/guides instructions on how to get to the boat.
We'll make rest stops on both legs of the trip. Arrival time is about 12:00pm and departing time from Key West is at 6:00pm.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.