Departs Orlando at approx: 8.45AM
Arrival at airboat at approx 9:30am
Depart for AHOF at approx. 10.15AM
Arrive KSC Visitor Complex at approx 11:45AM
Depart KSC at approx. 17:30PM
Timings are traffic dependant.
Schedule is subject to change and the airboat can be in the afternoon on the way home from the space center with the visit AHOF in the morning is necessary.
• Round-trip transportation
• Kennedy Space Center NASA Bus Tour with stops at the Observation Gantry to see launch pads
and the Saturn V Center exhibit area
• Unlimited access to the Visitors Complex exhibits such as IMAX Space Films, Rocket Garden, Robot Scouts, Universe Theater, Astronaut Encounter, Exploration in the New Millennium, Early Space Exploration, Nature and Technology
• 30 minute Airboat Ride on the St. Johns River
Meet face-to-face with an Astronaut at the Live Astronaut encounter. Touch a piece of Mars at the new Exploration in the New Millennium. A chance to see to see the actual space shuttle and launch pads from the L39 Observation Gantry. Experience the "Central Florida Everglades" during an airboat ride (this tour takes away two hours from the visit at the Space Center). See a Space Shuttle on a scale of 1:1 Go out of space on the Shuttle Launch Experience Simulator!
Visit Kennedy Space Center and learn everything about space travel. During the narrated NASA bus tour, you will find yourself standing inside the launch control room and looking at an actual Saturn V rocket-the largest rocket ever to fly! You can also take pictures of the shuttle launch pads. With a little luck, you might even see a space shuttle there! After the bus tour, sit back and enjoy 3D IMAX movie! Why not choose to stroll through a real-size space shuttle, look at a moon rock or try space ice cream? This is a day of fun for the whole family! The tour also includes a 40 minute airboat ride to discover the beauty of the swamps. Look for exotic plants, flowers and wildlife such as the main inhabitant of the swamp.... the alligator!
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.