Enjoy a day observing the wildlife and exotic animals in Jungle Island, Miami with the whole family! On this tour you'll also get to greet the group of Lemurs from Madagascar.
Only here you have the opportunity to interact with these adorable and furry, gold-eyed primates. The 45-minute Lemur encounter includes an educational session with an animal trainer and a chance to play with and hold these charming little rascals. Uncover a jungle full of fun, today!
Jungle Island provides a day full of fun and wonders for the whole family visiting Miami. An extraordinary variety of animals from around the globe and lush tropical settings will make you forget that you are just a stone's throw away from Miami Beach and downtown Miami.
Jungle Island is a home to animal wonders like Hercules, a 900-pound liger and Peanut and Pumpkin, twin orangutans. See spectacular animal shows including Winged Wonders (featuring the most lethal bird on the planet) and Tale of the Tiger (a highlight of the world's rarest cats). Then cuddle with kangaroos, penguins, lemurs and many of our other lovable creatures.
You can also relax on our private beach while kids enjoy our water slides and swim zone. Food, beverages, souvenirs and restrooms are conveniently located throughout the park. Heralded as one of Miami's premier attractions, Jungle Island is a must for visitors and residents alike.
Free Complimentary Jungle Island Shuttle!
Jungle Island is located at 1111 Parrott Jungle Trail, Miami, Florida 33132.
Monday-Friday: 10am -5pm / Saturday-Sunday: 10am-6pm.
Minimum of 2 guests per tour.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.