Departs Orlando at approx. 8:45AM
Arrival at Downtown (Lake Eola) at approx. 9:15AM
Arrival at Winter Park at approx. 10:00AM
Depart Winter Park at approx. 12:00PM
Arrival at House of Blues at approx. 1:00PM
Departs Celebration at approx. 4:00PM
Timings are traffic dependant.
* 1 hour Scenic boat ride on Winter Park lakes.
* Free time on Park Avenue (Winter Park) and Celebration.
* Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues, all you can eat buffet brunch soul food.
The first point of interest on the City Tour is a journey around Lake Eola. See the heart of downtown Orlando. Then it's on to Winter Park where you will join the narrated scenic boat cruise from which you can view the abundant homes of the city and its college from the waterway. Back on dry land, you will be given free time to wander the boutiques and stores of Park Avenue, Orlando?s famous shopping and dining district. Next we stop at the House of Blues where you will be served a full brunch and be entertained by various choirs and singers performing a professional gospel music show which is well worth watching! Take a look at the delicious southern home cooking' sample brunch menu below! To finalize the afternoon we head south through the attraction region to the City of Celebration, Disney's vision of the 'perfect' community.
Be sure to bring a camera, wear comfortable walking shoes. Timings are traffic dependant.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.