Departs Orlando at approx. 8:45AM
Arrival at Clearwater at approx. 11:00AM
Boat Cruise from 1:00 - 5:00PM
Departs Clearwater at approx. 5:00PM
Arrival in Orlando at approx. 7:00PM
Timings are traffic dependant.
* Round-trip transportation
* Packed picnic lunch bag
* Deep Sea Fishing Cruise including rod, bait, tackle and fishing license.
Upon arrival at Clearwater Beach guests first have some free time to enjoy the beach area with a packed before going dockside before they join the fishing boat at 1pm. A packed picnic lunch bag will be given to you to enjoy at your leisure during the day. You will cast off for an afternoon of fishing and fun aboard the Super Queen, the largest catamaran fishing boat on Florida's west coast. Journey up to 10 miles into the Gulf of Mexico (this takes approximately 1 hour) and fish some of West Central Florida's most productive natural reefs. Expect to catch a variety
of reef fish including gray snapper, sea bass, an occasional grouper, and perhaps even a shark. What's more - provided your catch is over certain length and weight restrictions (checked by boat personnel) - you can keep your catch! (Fish cleaning is available at the boat dock) Rod, reel, bait and license are included - expect to enjoy 2 full hours of fishing time after you are out in the Gulf of Mexico. Even though we do fish on the largest fishing catamaran from Clearwater Beach we do recommend that you have 'sea legs' as we go out 10 miles into the Gulf!
Picnic lunch includes a deli style lunch sandwich, packet of chips, fresh baked cookie and bottle of water.
- Upon arrival in Florida, you must call to confirm your reservation and finalize your pick-up details. On the day of your tour, please wait at the scheduled time with your printed ticket in order to redeem your tour.
- SSpring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.