Get ready for more thrills, more laughs and more speed than you ever imagined as you zip across the ocean at up to 40 miles per hour. Don't worry, though; a ride on Codzilla is as entertaining as it is thrilling. The wind roars. The music blares. And the waves will splash during a wet and wild 40-minute ride of full blast, sensational fun.
Codzilla is 70' of marine aluminum and bad attitude. Codzilla seats (or was that "eats") 135 people, so reservations are recommended. With two turbo-charged diesel engines driving state of the art waterjets, Codzilla roams the ocean with 2,800 horsepower. (We're not talking sea horses, my friend.) Plus with its unique hull design, Codzilla is capable of thrilling 360-degree turns and spinning on a dime. On occasion, it's hard to hear the crew and custom music over the blood-curdling screams of your fellow voyagers, so we've equipped Codzilla with a state of the art sound system and 30 marine-grade speakers to insure proper amplification.
Before boarding Codzilla, secure all headwear, eyewear, wigs, toupees, and pitiful comb-overs. No refunds will be issued for bad hair days. Codzilla is a wet ride and bears no claims for wet feet, wet pants or wet t-shirts. Onboard, you?ll enjoy a light-hearted show professionally scripted by Hollywood screenwriters and orchestrated to an originally scored soundtrack. So you don't miss a minute of the performance, Codzilla is equipped with a state of the art sound system powering 30 marine-grade speakers. That's about one speaker every 3 feet. So, if you're a fan of "easy-listening" stations be forewarned, we will not turn down our music - don't even think about asking.
2012 Operating time:
Please remark your departure time when booking.
May 12 - May 27
Daily - 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM & 4:00 PM
May 28 - June 22
Daily - 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM & 4:00 PM
June 23 - Sept. 3
Daily - 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM & 6:00 PM
Sept. 4 - Sept. 23
Daily - 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM & 4:00 PM
Sept. 24 - Oct. 7
Weekends - 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 4:00pm
Oct 8 - Columbus Day
Meeting Point: Long Wharf, Boston
Take the MBTA Blue Line to Aquarium Station. Our meeting point is located right beside the east end of the station (Follow the exit signs for the Aquarium). For full info, please visit www.mbta.com.
You can also reach us via the Inner Harbor Ferry from Charlestown Navy Yard, the Hingham Commuter Boat and the Quincy/Hull/Logan/Boston Commuter Boat. For full info, please visit www.mbta.com.
From North: Take 93 S to exit 24A bearing right on off ramp (Government Center). Follow signs to Aquarium Wharf. Our meeting point is located between the Aquarium and Marriott Hotel.
From South: Take 93 N to exit 23 (Government Center). Follow signs to Aquarium Wharf. Our meeting point is located between the Aquarium and Marriott Hotel
Parking is available in adjacent garages and lots. All Faneuil Hall parking is within easy walking distance.
Make your way to State Street; walk east crossing the new Greenway and you can't miss Long Wharf and our fleet.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.