Our excursion begins by picking up all passengers between 7:00-8:05am from the lobbies of all major Cancun hotels. We will arrive at the Mayaland Hotel around 11:30am and you are free to eat on any of Mayaland Gourmet Restaurants a 5 course delicious meal including shrimp, steak, filet, fish, regional and international dishes as well as wine, soft drinks, bottled water and beer. After lunch we are ready to visit the archaeological site skipping all the lines and heading through Mayaland private entrance with fresh bottle of water for the visit.
Once inside, we are divide into two groups, English and Spanish speaking. You will be taken on a 1.5 hour tour with a certified guide who will introduce you to secrets of the Mayans. Your guide will explain the historical significance of all the most important sites before leaving you to enjoy the ruins on your own. Move at your own pace. Admire El Castillo, take pictures, or take a little time out to relax at one of the Mayaland Resort Pools before returning at your leisure through our private entrance. We welcome you to enjoy full use of our resort facilities: pools, restrooms, long chairs, gardens and more. We depart at 4:00pm, arriving back to your hotel in Cancun around 7:30pm.
Optional Add-Ons: Horseback Riding: USD $45 each
Explore the most recently discovered part of Chichen Itza in the horseback riding tour through the ancient Mayan jungle. You'll head deep with the foliage to a seldom seen part of Chichen Itza not found in any regular tour. Remember you will be in the middle of the jungle! Bring long pants and bug repellent for side-trip.
***We offer pick-up at major hotels in Cancun, please remark your hotel name and address in the "Comment" template when you book the tour so that we can confirm the detailed pick-up time and location for you.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.