Black Out List:
There's never been a better time to experience CHICAGO, THE INTERNATIONAL SENSATION! This triumphant hit musical has wowed audiences all around the world, from Mexico City to Moscow, from Sao Paulo to South Africa.
A sensational tale of sin, corruption and all that jazz, CHICAGO has everything you could want in a musical: knockout dancing, a ripped-from-the-headlines story about fame and scandal, and one show-stopper after another. No wonder it has been honored with six Tony Awards, two Olivier Awards, a Grammy, and thousands of standing ovations.
A true New York City institution, CHICAGO is Broadway's longest-running musical revival, currently in its 14th smash-hit year, with over 5,000 performances played. So come on, babe! Head to the one, the only... CHICAGO!
"CHICAGO still glitters hypnotically!" - Ben Brantley, The New York Times
"THE MOST ENTERTAINING MUSICAL OF THE DECADE!"
- Michael Kuchwara, Associated Press
Running Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Rating Code: TN (Recommended for Adults and Teens)
Location: Ambassador Theatre, 219 West 49th St.
Please enter your name as it appear on your ID when submitting your reservation. Tickets will not be provided if the name on your ID does not match the name on the reservation.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.