Black Out List:
Wednesday 05/09/12 2:00PM
Thursday 05/24/12 7:00PM
Everyone's falling HEAD OVER HABIT for SISTER ACT, Broadway's feel-amazing musical comedy that takes the beloved film to hilarious new heights!
AUDIENCES OF ALL AGES will adore this high-energy hit, which features an uplifting new score by 8-time Academy Award winner ALAN MENKEN (Little Shop of Horrors, The Little Mermaid, Enchanted) mixing the sounds of disco, soul, funk, R&B and Broadway. WOR Radio says "YOU'LL BE DANCING IN THE AISLES ALL NIGHT!"
About The Story
When disco diva Deloris Van Cartier witnesses a murder, she is put in protective custody in one place the cops are sure she won't be a found: a convent! Disguised as a nun, she finds herself at odds with the with both the rigid lifestyle and uptight Mother Superior. Using her unique disco moves and singing talent to inspire the choir, Deloris breathes new life into the church and community but in doing so, blows her cover. Soon, the gang is giving chase only to find them up against Deloris and the power of her newly found sisterhood.
2 hours 30 minutes
TN (Might not be suitable for younger children)
8 years & up
Broadway Theatre, 1681 Broadway (Between West 52nd and 53rd Streets)New York NY 10019.
Please enter your name as it appear on your ID when submitting your reservation. Tickets will not be provided if the name on your ID does not match the name on the reservation.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.