A spectacular sunset adds a whole new dimension to this fully narrated, 90-minute sightseeing tour. With this cruise you'll be introduced to all the history, sights and lore that Boston Harbor has to offer, plus you'll be on hand to witness the USS Constitution's sunset serenade as she fires her cannon and lowers her flag ceremoniously signaling the day's end.
2012 Operating time:
May 12 - September 3
Daily - 7:00 PM
September 6 - September 23
Thursday - Sunday - 6:00 PM
Meeting Point: Long Wharf, Boston
Take the MBTA Blue Line to Aquarium Station. Our meeting point is located right beside the east end of the station (Follow the exit signs for the Aquarium). For full info, please visit www.mbta.com.
You can also reach us via the Inner Harbor Ferry from Charlestown Navy Yard, the Hingham Commuter Boat and the Quincy/Hull/Logan/Boston Commuter Boat. For full info, please visit www.mbta.com.
From North: Take 93 S to exit 24A bearing right on off ramp (Government Center). Follow signs to Aquarium Wharf. Our meeting point is located between the Aquarium and Marriott Hotel.
From South: Take 93 N to exit 23 (Government Center). Follow signs to Aquarium Wharf. Our meeting point is located between the Aquarium and Marriott Hotel
Parking is available in adjacent garages and lots. All Faneuil Hall parking is within easy walking distance.
Make your way to State Street; walk east crossing the new Greenway and you can't miss Long Wharf and our fleet.
The departure time may change and is subject to the final confirmed one. Please remark your choosen departure time when booking.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.