Deciding on what to see in Miami? This combo is your opportunity to enjoy two of the most amazing tours of Miami and SAVE money!
Visit the Everglades, see the wildlife at its best and get the best view of coastline and skyline of Miami from the beautiful Biscayne Bay!
In the morning, you will visit the Everglades National Park; once you return to Miami, you will enjoy the Biscayne Bay Sightseeing Cruise.
Everglades Airboat Adventure:
Take a journey with one of the comfortable airboats into the wilderness of Miami! During a thirty-minute adventurous ride you will be able to spot some of the wilderness' exotic creatures - alligators, turtles and native flora and fauna can be seen in their natural environment. You will also be able to enjoy the breathtaking panoramic views, lush vegetation and tranquility away from city. After the Everglades airboat tour, you will see the alligator wildlife show and experience the jungle walking trail filled with crocodilian exhibits. This venue has ample facilities throughout, a restaurant and a gift shop. It's a truly memorable and exhilarating adventure.
Everglades Airboat Adventure departs from Miami Beach and Downtown Miami Hotels or at Gray Line Central Station at Bayside Marketplace.
Biscayne Bay Boat Tour:
An unforgettable way to see Miami is from the tropical waters of Biscayne Bay. During this cruise see the city skyline, Fisher Island, Miami Beach and the port of Miami's cruiseships and cargo districts. Also, check out the homes of the rich and famous including Gloria Estefan, Shaquille O'Neal, P Diddy, Rosie O and many more.
Biscayne Bay Boat Tour departs from Island Queen Pier at Bayside Marketplace every hour from 11:00am to 7:00pm.
During the visit to the Everglades all narrations are English.
Biscayne Bay Boat narrations are in English/Spanish.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.