Day 1 LOS ANGELES-COLORADO RIVER
Cruise the Sunset strip looking for celebrities or breeze through Beverly Hills and head for Hollywood! Stroll the famous walk of fame and check out the Hollywood sign. Grab a coffee and let's head out! Our drive takes us through California towards the impressive cactus filled plains of the Sonoran desert. The shores of the Colorado River await us. Camping lakeside, there is plenty of time for an evening swim and a BBQ with your new friends in this serene desert environment.
Day 2 THE GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK (SOUTH RIM)
Get your kicks on Route 66 before heading to the Grand Canyon. Choose an optional, once in a lifetime helicopter ride over this awe-inspiring canyon. Choose to take a hike along the rim at sunset or descend into the canyon to get an intimate feel for this incredible natural wonder. One thing's for sure; this mighty landscape will leave a lasting impression! An evening around a campfire is the fitting end to a perfect day.
Day 3 LAS VEGAS
Sin City! Check out the razzle and the dazzle that is Las Vegas-America's greatest adult playground. Cruise the strip in style in our included limousine tour before partying the night away at one of the hottest nightclubs in the world! Relax by the pool, wander through the casinos and ride the roller coasters-this city sure won't disappoint! And remember-what happens in Vegas stays on facebook!
Day 4 LAS VEGAS FREE DAY
Enjoy a free day in Las Vegas, spend the day at your leisure and explore on your own. Our recommendations are below for your convenience.
A- Check out the Las Vegas Premium Outlets and spend the day shopping at discounted brand name stores. Although there are no shopper shuttles to the outlets, they are just minutes away from the Strip. Easily get there by bus, taxi or limo. You got 2 outlets to satisfy your inner shopper; Las Vegas Premium Outlet North or South.
**a Las Vegas Premium Outlets - North (875 South Grand Central Parkway Las Vegas, NV 89106)is directly off I-15 at Charleston Blvd or 2 miles north of the Stratosphere.
Get there by bus: Strip & Downtown Express, Centennial Express, Westcliff Airport Express
**b Las Vegas Premium Outlets - South (7400 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las Vegas, NV 89123) is located just 2.5 miles south of the Strip with easy access from I-15 via Blue Diamond Interchange.
Get there by bus: Strip & Downtown Express, Route 117, Route 217
Day 5 YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK
Yosemite National Park-a crown jewel of the USA National Parks, over 1200 squares miles of glacier carved wilderness and magnificent views. Take a hike alongside the fifth tallest waterfall in the world. Cruise the valley on a mountain bike or take a dip in the Merced River.
Day 6 YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK
Walk amongst giant sequoia trees as you gaze upon some of the largest granite monoliths in the world. Keep an eye out for black bears and other wildlife. Yosemite will undoubtedly inspire great photographs and ever lasting memories.
Day 7 SAN FRANCISCO
Spend the afternoon exploring everybody's favorite city on our guided tour. Visit Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf and Chinatown or take a stroll down the fabled hippie hangout of Haight Ashbury, ride the cable cars and enjoy a fabulous sunset sail in the San Francisco Bay around Alcatraz before hitting the town for one last blast in the quirky and hip hangouts of this diverse city! This tour ends at our post tour accommodation at approx. 5pm.
Note: This tour only offers tent accommodations in good weather, it is not available in the Winter, so please select "Upgrade (Lodging)(upgrade Price)".
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.