||Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Day1 New York City - Philadelphia
The bus tour begins with a New York City tour of the Big Apple where you will tour Chinatown; the largest in the United States. You will also tour the heart of the financial district at Wall Street where you can also see the world-famous bronze charging bull; the unofficial symbol of the financial district. The tour also takes you to Ground Zero where you can pay your respects to the events from Sept. 11, 2001. The tour continues through downtown NYC with a visit to the South Street Seaport; a historic landmark that offers dining, museums, and a shopping mall at Pier 17. It also features amazing views of the East River and the Brooklyn Bridge. You can also take a boat ride (Water Taxi or Circle Line - admission ticket not included) around Manhattan harbor where you can see the Statue of Liberty and the incredible Manhattan skyscrapers. You will also visit the world famous Empire State Building; a 102-story Art Deco skyscraper which is the tallest building in New York City. You will be able to go up to the 86th floor observatory and enjoy the panoramic views from within a glass enclosed pavilion and from the surrounding open-air promenade. The tour also takes you to the United Nations where 192 countries meet to discuss issues like human rights and achieving world peace. You will also see Rockefeller Center which is home to NBC studios, outdoor skating rink, and the famous Christmas tree which has delighted crowds for over 75 years. The bus tour also takes you through Fifth Avenue NYC which is ranked as one of the most expensive streets in the world. You will also see the historic and just renovated Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum. You will also visit the "Crossroads of the World" at Times Square.
||Hotel: Hyatt Regency Penn's Landing or Hotels offering similar standards of service |
Day2 Philadelphia - Washington D.C.
In the morning the bus tour will visit Philadelphia. You will visit Independence Hall where George Washington was appointed commander in chief of the Continental Army, the Declaration of Independence was adopted in 1776, and the U. S. Constitution was drafted in 1787. You will also see the Liberty Bell which has been a symbol of liberty for over 200 years. The bus tour will then take you to the nations capital; Washington D.C. Here you will visit the Lincoln Memorial which is in the form of a Greek temple and contains a large seated sculpture of Abraham Lincoln and inscriptions of two well-known speeches by Lincoln. You will also visit the Jefferson Memorial which is dedicated to Thomas Jefferson, an American Founding Father and the third president of the United States. The tour also takes you to the National Museum of Natural History which is part of the Smithsonian Institution and is the worlds finest museum and research complex. The Museum is dedicated to stimulating curiosity, discovery, and learning about the natural world through its unmatched research, collections, exhibitions, and educational outreach programs. You will also see the White House which is one of the worlds most famous building and is the residence and workplace for the President of the U.S. The tour will also take you to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial which was designed by Maya Ying Lin and honors members of the U.S. armed forces who fought in the Vietnam War and who died in service or are missing.
||Hotel: Marriott Gaithersburg, Hilton Gaithersburg or Hotels offering similar standards of service.|
Day3 Washington D.C. - HERSHEYs Chocolate World - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls
In the morning the bus tour will depart from Washington D.C. and travel to Hershey, Pennsylvania where you will visit the sweetest place in the world; Hersheys Chocolate World. Here you will be greeted by giant Hersheys characters as you enter this wonderful world of food, shops and entertainment devoted to all things chocolate. You will also learn how chocolate is made at a special presentation. Next, the bus tour will travel to Corning, New York to visit the Corning Museum of Glass which is the largest glass museum in the world with more than 45,000 objects from over 3,500 years of glassmaking history. You will also see live, narrated glassmaking demonstrations. Afterwards the bus tour will take you to Niagara Falls. The Falls is collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and are famous for their beauty and as a valuable source of hydroelectric power. In the evening you can enjoy breathtaking views when the intense spotlights shower the falls with different shades of rainbow colors. The Falls is also a place where many couples come to admire the beauty of the falls while enjoying a romantic evening.
||Hotel: Sheraton At The Falls, Hyatt Regency or Hotels offering similar standards of service |
Day4 Niagara Falls - Toronto
In the morning the bus tour will see the spectacular views of Niagara Falls up close. A ride on the Maid of the Mist boat ride (seasonal) will soak you as you explore the roar of the Falls. This historical ride is a half hour thrill of a lifetime and is North Americas oldest tourist attraction as millions of visitors have enjoyed the boat tours since 1846. You will also go to the IMAX Theatre to experience the Falls like never before. Here you can see "The Falls Movie: Legends and Daredevils" - one of the most spectacular IMAX movies of all time. You will sit in a giant six-story movie screen and feel the power of 12,000 watts of thunderous digital surround sound where you can see behind the mist, myths and mysteries of one of the most storied natural wonders of the world. Afterwards, the bus tour will travel to Toronto which is home to one of the worlds tallest building (CN Tower) and the worlds longest street (Yonge Street). Upon arrival, we will visit CN Tower, Americas tallest freestanding structure. Here you will get a chance to see the breathtaking views of downtown Toronto or look straight down from the glass floor. You will also get to see the Rogers Centre, formally known as SkyDome, home of the Toronto Blue Jays. The tour will continue touring Toronto with stops at City Hall, University of Toronto, and Ontario Parliament Building. In the evening, the tour will stop in Chinatown for dinner where you can explore all the little shops, grocery stores, and restaurants where there is a huge selection of cuisine for you to choose.
||Hotel: Delta Toronto East or Hotels offering similar standards of service |
Day5 Toronto - Thousand Islands - Ottawa - Montreal
In the morning the tour will depart from Toronto and travel to the Thousand Islands which consists of 1,864 islands that vary in size from mere points of rock to those of several square miles in area. Here you can enjoy a relaxing boat ride in the St. Lawrence River (seasonal) to see the world famous Boldt Castle, Millionaires Row, and Zavikon Island with the "shortest international bridge in the world". Afterwards the tour will head to Ottawa, the capital of Canada. There will be a short tour of the Parliament Building, the Centennial Flame, the Peace Tower Monument, Embassy District, and Rideau Canal. In the late afternoon the tour will arrive in Montreal which is the second-largest primarily French-speaking city in the world, after Paris. You will visit the beautiful St. Josephs Oratory of Mount Royal which is the largest shrine in the world dedicated to Saint Joseph, sitting on the northern slope of Mount Royal. The tour will also visit the Olympic Stadium; the location of the 1976 Summer Olympics.
Please note that Thousand Island will close after Nov 13, 2011.
||Hotel: Hotel Des Seigneur or Hotels offering similar standards of service |
Day6 Montreal - Quebec - Boston
In the morning the bus tour will travel to Quebec City. Here you will be able to enjoy the beautiful downtown area along with visiting Chateau Frontenac. Afterwards the tour will cross the border back into the United States and travel to historic Boston which is the capital and largest city of Massachusetts and also one of Americas oldest cities, with a rich economic and social history. Upon arrival you will be able to feast on a delicious lobster dinner.
Due to harsh and unpredictable weather in Quebec, this tour will not visit Quebec during the Winter months. Additional sightseeing opportunities will be added in Montreal and Toronto.
||Hotel: Hilton Boston Dedham, Double Tree by Hilton Boston North Shore (CoCo Key Hotel) or Hotels offering similar standards of service |
Day7 Boston - New York - Hometown
In the morning the bus tour will continue the city tour of Boston with a stop at Harvard University; the oldest university in the United States. You will also visit Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT); a world-class institution that educates students in science and technology. The tour will also take you to the Massachusetts State House which is the magnificent setting for their state government for over two centuries and has become an outstanding museum reflecting the history of Massachusetts since colonial times. You will also enjoy the shops and foods at the Faneuil Hall Marketplace, also known as Quincy Market which is set around a cobblestone promenade where jugglers, magicians and musicians entertain the passers-by.
Passengers who are flying out of Boston, please book flights that depart Boston after 1:00 p.m., and you need to transfer to the airport on your own. The rest of the group will be taken back to New York City. Please book flights that depart New York after 6:45 p.m. We provide complimentary airport drop off.
- Please note:
1. We do NOT allow customers to use the CITY PASS to join the New York City sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. If you do purchase and bring a CITY PASS, the local agency will not supply the transportation service in New York on the New York City sightseeing day. Please arrange your own transportation on that day.
- For Boston departure, please book flights that depart Boston after 1:00PM. For NYC departure, please book flights that depart New York after 6:45 p.m.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- A visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to increased security at the border, additional paperwork is required for visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please check with the local immigration office to ensure whether your status allows multiple-entry into the U.S. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements.
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- Due to severe weather condition in Quebec, in winter time, we'll skip Quebec tour, for detail itineray, please refer to the arrangement by tour guide on tour.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.