||Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Day 1 Boston - New York City
The bus tour begins by traveling from Boston to New York City.
There is a New York City night tour available for an additional $25 fee (optional).
There is an exciting night tour of New York City (optional) where you can experience the bright lights of the big city. You can see all of the wonderful NYC landmarks like never before in the beautiful night sky. The tour will take you to the South Street Seaport to enjoy the spectacular views of the NYC bridges at night. You will also see Midtown Manhattan which is the largest central business district in the world and is home to the NYCs tallest and most famous buildings like the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building. The tour will also take you to see the world famous Rockefeller Center, an art deco marvel covering 11 acres in midtown Manhattan and home to NBC studios, an outdoor ice skating rink (winter), and Prometheus. Then you will visit Times Square and Broadway which is known as the Theater District or the Great White Way.
NY Night Tour
*Between 2-3 hours depending on traffic, tour generally start at 6:45-7:00pm
*Attractions visited: Time square, Brooklyn bridge, and Rockafella Center (these
attractions will not be visited during the day tour)
*Dinner will not be included but customers are able to get food at their own expense
when they are in Time Square.
Optional NYC night tour has limited seating and may sell out. Please try to arrive before 3:30 p.m. and speak with the tour guide regarding the night tour if you wish to take the night tour.
|Hotel: Sheraton Newark (Double Tree Newark) or Hotels offering similar standards of service
Day 2 New York City - Philadelphia
Today the bus tour will take you on a daytime New York City tour of the Big Apple where you will visit Chinatown; the largest in the United States. You will also tour the heart of the financial district at Wall Street where you can also see the world famous bronze charging bull; the unofficial symbol of the financial district. The tour also takes you to Ground Zero where you can pay your respects to the events from Sept. 11, 2001. The tour continues through downtown NYC with a visit to the South Street Seaport; a historic landmark that offers dining, museums, and a shopping mall at Pier 17. It also features amazing views of the East River and the Brooklyn Bridge. You can also take a boat ride (Water Taxi or Circle Line - admission ticket not included) around Manhattan harbor where you can see the Statue of Liberty and the incredible Manhattan skyscrapers. You will also visit the world famous Empire State Building; a 102-story Art Deco skyscraper which is the tallest building in New York City. You will be able to go up to the 86th floor observatory and enjoy the panoramic views from within a glass enclosed pavilion and from the surrounding open-air promenade. The tour also takes you to the United Nations where 192 countries meet to discuss issues like human rights and achieving world peace. You will also see Rockefeller Center which is home to NBC studios, outdoor skating rink, and the famous Christmas tree which has delighted crowds for over 75 years. The bus tour also takes you through Fifth Avenue NYC which is ranked as one of the most expensive streets in the world. You will also see the historic and just renovated Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum. You will also visit the "Crossroads of the World" at Times Square. Afterwards you will travel to and stay overnight in Philadelphia.
|Hotel: Hyatt Regency Penn's Landing or Hotels offering similar standards of service
Day 3 Philadelphia - Washington D.C.
In the morning the bus tour will travel to and see Philadelphia. You will visit Independence Hall where George Washington was appointed commander in chief of the Continental Army, the Declaration of Independence was adopted in 1776, and the U.S. Constitution was drafted in 1787. You will also see the Liberty Bell which has been a symbol of liberty for over 200 years. The bus tour will then take you to the nations capital; Washington D.C. Here you will visit the Lincoln Memorial which is in the form of a Greek temple and contains a large seated sculpture of Abraham Lincoln and inscriptions of two well-known speeches by Lincoln. You will also visit the Jefferson Memorial which is dedicated to Thomas Jefferson, an American Founding Father and the third president of the United States. The tour also takes you to the National Museum of Natural History which is part of the Smithsonian Institution and is the worlds finest museum and research complex. The Museum is dedicated to stimulating curiosity, discovery, and learning about the natural world through its unmatched research, collections, exhibitions, and educational outreach programs. You will also see the White House which is one of the worlds most famous building and is the residence and workplace for the President of the U.S. The tour will also take you to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial which was designed by Maya Ying Lin and honors members of the U.S. armed forces who fought in the Vietnam War and who died in service or are missing.
|Hotel: Marriott Gaithersburg, Hilton Gaithersburg or Hotels offering similar standards of service
Day 4 Washington D.C. - Hershey's Chocolate World - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls
Today the bus tour will depart from Washington D.C. and travel to Pennsylvania where you will visit the sweetest place in the world-Hersheys Chocolate World. Here you will be greeted by giant Hersheys characters as you enter this wonderful world of food, shops and entertainment devoted to all things chocolate. You will also learn how chocolate is made at a special presentation. Next, the bus tour will travel to Corning, New York to visit the Corning Museum of Glass which is the largest glass museum in the world with more than 45,000 objects from over 3,500 years of glassmaking history. You will also see live, narrated glassmaking demonstrations. Afterwards the bus tour will take you to Niagara Falls. The Falls is collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and are famous for their beauty and as a valuable source of hydroelectric power. In the evening you can enjoy breathtaking views when the intense spotlights shower the falls with different shades of rainbow colors. The Falls is also a place where many couples come to admire the beauty of the falls while enjoying a romantic evening.
|Hotel: Sheraton At The Falls, Hyatt Regency or Hotels offering similar standards of service
Day 5 Niagara Falls - Toronto
In the morning the bus tour will see the spectacular views of Niagara Falls up close. A ride on the Maid of the Mist boat ride seasonal) will soak you as you explore the roar of the Falls. This historical is a half hour thrill of a lifetime and is North Americas oldest tourist attraction as millions of visitors have enjoyed the boat tours since 1846. You will also go to the IMAX Theatre to experience the Falls like never before. Here you can see "The Falls Movie: Legends and Daredevils" - one of the most spectacular IMAX movies of all time. You will sit in a giant six-story movie screen and feel the power of 12,000 watts of thunderous digital surround sound where you can see behind the mist, myths and mysteries of one of the most storied natural wonders of the world. Afterwards, the bus tour will travel to Toronto which is home to one of the worlds tallest building (CN Tower) and the worlds longest street (Yonge Street). Upon arrival, we will visit CN Tower, Americas tallest freestanding structure. Here you will get a chance to see the breathtaking views of downtown Toronto or look straight down from the glass floor. You will also get to see the Rogers Centre, formally known as SkyDome, home of the Toronto Blue Jays. The tour will continue touring Toronto with stops at City Hall, University of Toronto, and Ontario Parliament Building. In the evening, the tour will stop in Chinatown for dinner where you can explore all the little shops, grocery stores, and restaurants where there is a huge selection of cuisine for you to choose.
|Hotel: Delta Toronto East or Hotels offering similar standards of service
Day 6 Toronto- Thousand Islands - Ottawa - Montreal
In the morning the tour will depart from Toronto and travel to the Thousand Islands which consist of 1,864 islands that vary in size from mere points of rock to those of several square miles in area. Here you can enjoy a relaxing boat ride in the St. Lawrence River (seasonal) to see the world famous Boldt Castle, Millionaires Row, and Zavikon Island with the "shortest international bridge in the world". Afterwards the tour will head to Ottawa, the capital of Canada. There will be a short tour of the Parliament Building, the Centennial Flame, the Peace Tower Monument, Embassy District, and Rideau Canal. In the late afternoon the tour will arrive in Montreal which is the second-largest primarily French-speaking city in the world, after Paris. You will visit the beautiful St. Josephs Oratory of Mount Royal which is the largest shrine in the world dedicated to Saint Joseph, sitting on the northern slope of Mount Royal. The tour will also visit the Olympic Stadium; the location of the 1976 Summer Olympics.
Please note that Thousand Island will close after Nov 13, 2011.
|Hotel: Hotel Des Seigneur or Hotels offering similar standards of service
Day 7 Montreal - Quebec - Boston
--Drop off at Chinatown, Boston about at 8:30pm on last day.
In the morning the bus tour will continue with a visit to the Montreal City Hall, Notre Dame Basilica, and then a tour of Quebec City. Here you will be able to enjoy the beautiful downtown area along with visiting Chateau Frontenac. Later in the afternoon the bus tour will return to Boston.
Due to harsh and unpredictable weather in Quebec, this tour will not visit Quebec during the Winter months. Additional sightseeing opportunities will be added in Montreal and Toronto.
- Please note:
1. We do NOT allow customers to use the CITY PASS to join the New York City sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. If you do purchase and bring a CITY PASS, the local agency will not supply the transportation service in New York on the New York City sightseeing day. Please arrange your own transportation on that day.
- Canadian visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to increased security at the border, additional paperwork is required for visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please check with the local immigration office to ensure whether your status allows multiple-entry into the U.S. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- Due to severe weather condition in Quebec, during winter, we will skip Quebec tour. Consult your tour guide for a detailed itinerary.
- Hotel upgrade is available. Please contact us for details.
- Casual wear with a light coat for cool mornings & evenings in summer. Winter jacket is required during autumn. Hat, umbrella, sunglasses, mosquitoes repellant and comfortable shoes with non-slip sole are recommended. Be prepared for unexpected extreme weather in the Rockies.
- Baggage: Limited to 1 carry on and 1 check-in Baggage.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.