Day 1 HOMETOWN - LOS ANGELES
Welcome to the City of Los Angeles! You will be greeted by a friendly tour guide at the Baggage Claim Area (Guests who take domestic flights) or at Exit Area (Guests who take international flights) at LAX airport. Our tour guide will guide you to hotel and assist you with check-in if needed.
Note: We offer one complimentary airport transfer from LAX to your hotel for each reservation. We offer complimentary transfers for:
* Domestic US arrival transfers between 8:30am-10:30pm.
* International arrival transfers between 8:30am - 9:30pm.
**If your flight should become delayed or changed for any reason, we will not be held responsible for your airport transfers. If you should arrive after the complimentary airport transfer times indicated, you may also be subject to a late arrival transfer fee or be required to self transfer to the hotel. If you are delayed and arrive after our normal office hours, please contact the emergency number listed on your e-ticket for assistance.**
Please e-mail or call us for a price quote for customers that:
* Arrive outside of the complimentary airport transfer time frames.
* Have flight delays, requiring last minute additional late night/delayed airport transfers.
* Request more than one airport transfer per order.
We strongly recommend that you book your flight arrivals within the time frames which are noted and departure flight times after the times indicated.
Day 2 LOS ANGELES - SOLVANG - HEARST CASTLE - SFO
Take the scenic route along The Pacific Coast Highway from Monterey Bay to arrive in Solvang, a town which exudes authentic Danish culture. Continue north to San Simeon for a visit to Hearst Castle, the only castle to be found on American soil. Marvel at the priceless collections of art and antique pieces and magnificent swimming pools.
Day 3 SAN FRANCISCO - STANFORD UNIVERSITY
In the morning, visit San Francisco, the city by the bay! You will cross the Bay Bridge to the enchanting San Francisco and explore the magnitude of Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman Wharf, Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts and more. You will be enlightened by the fresh sea breeze and the beautiful ocean. After visiting all the major sights in the morning, the tour guide will arrange a few hours of free time for passengers to enjoy in the afternoon. Passengers are welcome to take the optional In-depth San Francisco Sight Seeing Tour or enjoy other sights or activities during this free time in the afternoon. Details will be provided to passengers on tour by the tour guide. Afterwards, proceeed to Stanford University which is recognized as one of the world's leading research and teaching institutions. The quiet campus is the home to a rich collection of historical and contemporary buildings as well as various plants and works of art. It welcomes 150,000 visitors annually! After about 1 hour visit in the Campus we'll head back to the hotel.
Day 4 YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK- LOS ANGELES
In the early morning, we will proceed north of California, from Fresno to Yosemite through miles of vineyards, orchards, and fertile farmlands. Enter Yosemite National Park, the golden wonder of California, to view the beautiful waterfalls and the famous El Capitan. Walk along trails amidst the towering pine trees. Depart from Yosemite in the afternoon and arrive in Los Angeles in the evening.
Day 5 LOS ANGELES - LAS VEGAS
We will start our journey early in the morning by boarding a luxury bus. The bus will enter Mojave Desert, the largest in North America. Here we will encounter unusual scenery of stunted, austere Joshua trees dotting a barren landscape stretching till the horizon. There is a brief stop at Barstow for lunch, a brief rest and some shopping at Tanger Outlet Center, and then we will head to Las Vegas - the entertainment capital of the world. Spend the rest of your time in Las Vegas at your leisure where you can explore the city and it's nightlife on your own or join an optional night tour and experience Fremont Street's Viva Vision, the fountain show at the Bellagio and the Masquerade Show in the Sky at the Rio.
Day 6 LAS VEGAS - GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK - HOOVER DAM - LAS VEGAS
Enjoy an early morning tour of the Grand Canyon National Park (South Rim). Grand Canyon is truly an unforgettable creation of nature that offers unrivaled views of natural beauty. Before heading back to Las Vegas, stop at the Hoover Dam and marvel at its state-of-the-art construction. Take pleasure in an optional night tour of the entertainment capital of the world - Las Vegas! No other city has such a vibrant nightlife that constantly beckons you to try your luck.
Day 7 LAS VEGAS - BARSTOW FACTORY OUTLET - LOS ANGELES
We will depart from hotel in the morning and head to the M&M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden just outside of The Strip. Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Gardens is quite the adventure. It attracts millions of tourists a year. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. We'll arrange lunch in downtown Las Vegas and depart from Las Vegas around 11:30am. On the way back to Los Angeles we'll stop by the famous Tanger Outlet Center (around 2:00pm or 3:00pm) where you'll be able to satisfy all shopping needs. The group will arrive back into the Los Angeles area between 6:00pm-6:30pm. Guests will be dropped off at the major pick up location and hotels which were used for departures.
If you wish you to fly out of LAX airport on the same day, please book a US domestic flight after 9:30 p.m. and international flight after 10:30 p.m.
We offer following hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for quotation or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when booking.
Discount Hotel Near LAX - Tours4fun Highly Recommended:
**Holiday Inn Express Hawthorne
**Comfort Inn Cockatoo LAX
Luxurious Hotel in LA Chinese Community - Special Offer:
**Comfort Suite Inn Rosemead
**Best Western Rowland Heights
**Hilton Hotel San Gabriel
The tour package order is subject to change and will not always follow the order as laid out online. The tour does not guarantee Las Vegas as an endpoint, and please leave us a comment under the comments section when completing your reservation if you wish to end your tour in Las Vegas. However, if you do choose to depart from Las Vegas, you'll forego the tour to the Chocolate Factory, Botanical Cactus Gardens and the Tanger Outlet Center.
For guest departing from Las Vegas, please depart from your room by 11:30am. Check-out is not necessary; the tour guide will make arrangement for you before departing the hotel.
We recommend bus or taxi service for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport.
Taxi can be arranged for $25-$30 and takes about 20 minutes. Bus Transportation costs $3.00 and takes about 1 hour-1 and a half hour.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.