||Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Day 1 Hometown - Seattle - Vancouver
Depart for Seattle. Please meet the tour guide at the Baggage Claim Area. (Please arrange your flight arriving in Seattle before 11:30am)
. Arrive to Chinatown for lunch. After Lunch, visit Space Needle, Pike Place Market and Canal Lock, proceed to Canada and pass by Washington University. Overnight at Vancouver.
For locals want to join our tour at Seattle Chinatown, please meet our tour at UWAJIMAYA, FOOD COURT WELLER STREET Entrance and Exit (600 5TH AVENUE SOUTH, SEATTLE ) at 1:00pm.
||Hotel: Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel or similar |
Day 2 Vancouver - Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge - Whistler - Vancouver
Depart in the morning, heading toward Old Town Vancouver. Visiting
the Gastown, Queen Elizabeth Park, Stanley Park and Chinatown.
Afternoon pass by Howe Sound Bay, arrive to Lynn Canyon Suspension
Bridge. Continue traveling to the world famous vacation spot - Whistler. Overnight at Vancouver.
||Hotel: Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel or similar |
Day 3 Vancouver - Victoria - Butchart Gardens - Vancouver
Ferry to Vancouver Island and arrive to Butchart Gardens. (Optional) Pass by Beacon Hill Park and Mile Zero, the starting point of Canada's Coast to Coast highway. Following with tour of Victoria City including Parliament Buildings and Chinatown. Overnight at Vancouver.
||Hotel: Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel or similar|
Day 4 Vancouver - Hope - Okanagan Lake - Kelowna - Glacier National Park - Golden
Early morning, heading toward a small town "Hope" where "First Blood" was filmed. Noon, arrive at Kelowna, where it is famous for its Great Apple Orchard and "Ice Wine". After lunch continue tour to Glacier National Park to see "The Last Spike" and "Roger's pass", overnight at Golden.
||Hotel: Ponderosa Inn Golden or similar|
Day 5 Golden - Peyto Lake - Columbia Icefield - Banff National Park
Start the tour to "Natural Bridge", continue travelling to Peyto Lake and Bow Falls, the highlight of the day is "Columbia Icefield," overnight at Canmore.
||Hotel: The Wind tower Lodge & suite or similar|
Day 6 Lake Louise - Moraine Lake - Kamloops - Sun Peaks Resort
Depart in the morning to Lake Louise, one of the world's most beautiful lakes, continue travelling to Moraine Lake, afternoon heading toward Kamloops, where it is famous for its Ginseng production. Overnight at Sun Peaks Resort.
||Hotel: Coast Sundance Lodge or similar|
Day 7 Sun Peaks Resort - Vancouver - Seattle - Hometown
After Breakfast, the tour goes back to Vancouver, lunch at Vancouver, back to Seattle in the afternoon, have a pleasant flight back to hometown.
Please arrange flight departing from Seattle after 5:30pm. If you'd like hotel extension, we can offer Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport in Seattle. Please contact us for quotation.
If you need complimentary airport drop off, please leave a message 9 days in advance, otherwise, you need to pay for it.
- Travelers must have passport, green card (foreigner must have valid Canada visa and international air ticket).
- A visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please arrange flight arriving in Seattle before 11:30am on the 1st day and departing from Seattle after 5:00pm on the last day.
- Cancellation Policy (Please note that CHANGE FEE and CANCELLATION FEE is the same):
1. 30 or more Days Prior to Departure Dates, 15% Reservation cost;
2. 17-29 Days Prior to Departure Date, 25% Reservation Cost;
3. 10-16 Days Prior to Departure Date, 50% Reservation Cost;
4. 8-9 Days Prior to Departure Date, 75% Reservation Cost;
5. 7 Days Prior to Departure Date, 100% Reservation Cost.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.