Day 1 BAY AREA - ELKO
Visit the Capital of California - Sacramento. Founded in 1849, Sacramento was at the heart of the gold rush, Pony Express and first transcontinental railroad. In the afternoon, travel through the famous Donner Pass and enter the state of Nevada - nicknamed as the Silver State. We will have an overnight stay in Elko.
Day 2 ELKO - CASPER
Visit the Great Salt Desert in the morning. The saline lake covers an area of around 1,700 square miles, but is subject to substantial fluctuations. Along the Emigration Canyon into Echo Canyon, visit the once traveled Oregon Trail. The trail represents the only corridor to the West. 1843 was known as "The great migration" and over the next 25 years more than a half million people went west on the Trail. The highlights of the trail also includes: the historical landmarks of Independence Rock, Devil's Gate. Overnight stay in Casper.
Day 3 CASPER - MOUNT RUSHMORE - GILLETTE
Mount Rushmore National Memorial, in South Dakota, is a monumental granite sculpture by Gutzon Borglum, located within the United States Presidential Memorial that represents the first 150 years of the history of the United States of America with 60-foot (18 m) sculptures of the heads of former United States presidents : George Washington , Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln. Continue to Devil's Tower National Monument. "Bear Lodge" was the Native American name for the Tower. This 865 foot column- a remnant of a volcanic eruption was renamed in 1875 by a scientific team escorted by Col. Richard I. Dodge. Overnight stay in Gillette.
Day 4 GILLETTE - YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK
Visit Yellowstone National Park, the first and oldest National Park in the United States. Highlights include: Yellowstone Canyon, Yellowstone Falls, Mud Volcano, Mammoth Hot Springs. There are also various wildlife that inhabits the Park from bison, elk, moose, and bear. Over night stay in West Yellowstone.
Day 5 YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK - GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK - SALT LAKE CITY
Continue visit Yellowstone National Park: the Old Faithful Geyser, Rainbow Pool. Continue to Grand Teton National Park. The tallest peak rises to 13,770 feet. Twelve of the peaks in Teton reach above 12,000 feet and support a dozen mountain glaciers. In the afternoon visit the state of Wyoming and visit the western town of Jackson Hole. Arches made of elk antlers decorate the central plaza in this town with plenty of shops and restaurants around the area. Over night stay in Salt Lake City.
Day 6 SALT LAKE CITY - HOMETOWN
Visit Utah State Capitol Building and Temple Square. Our tour ends in Salt Lake City, please take hotel's complimentary shuttle to airport for your return flight.
** Please arrange your return flight from Salt Lake City (SLC) after 12:00PM.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.