Day1 Hometown - San Francisco
Airport (SFO) transfer in, Discover America's most picturesque and culturally diverse city-San Francisco. Highlights include: Civic Center, Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman's Wharf, Market Street and Chinatown.
Please arrange the arrival time in San Francisco (SFO) before 11:00am, for all customers joining the SF City Tour on the same day.
Note: Pick Up location in San Francisco Airport
1. Domestic flights with UA or AA - From Baggage Claim area, please exit the building and turn right, walk 50 meters to "COURTYARD # 4".
2. Domestic flights (and flights from Canada) with all airlines other than UA or AA - From baggage claim area, please exit the building and turn left, then walk 50 meters to "COURTYARD # 1"
3. International flights (not including flights from Canada) - Exit the U.S. Customs area and turn left, take the elevator to the 1st floor at the end of the walkway. Exit the elevator to "COURTYARD # A".
4. For passengers encountering flight delays to while transiting at another airport, it would be necessary to call us to let us know the status of the flight to ensure a smooth transfer in.
Please note: If you do not have a flight on the departure day, please go to Citigarden Hotel or Best Western Grosvenor at 8:50am for the city tour or go to 391 Sutter Street Suite #504 San Francisco, CA 94108 at 10am.
Day2 Bay Area - Yosemite - Fresno
Motor high to Yosemite National Park from Bay Area, you can see one of the most famous scenic spots in West America. Jagged rocks of grotesque shapes sheer precipices and overhanging rocks, waterfalls dropping thousands of feet, and endless mountain ridges bring you out of this world. You will enjoy these breathtaking sights: Tunnel View, Bridal Veil Fall, El Captain, Merced River, Yosemite Fall, Half Dome. The day ends with an overnight stay in central California's top city: Fresno.
Day3 Fresno - Las Vegas
Las Vegas, it's a city that has something to offer for everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and more. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (Optional night tour). There are special shows and performances year round that truly makes Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Day4 Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon (South Rim or West Rim Skywalk) - Las Vegas
Grand Canyon (South Rim) National Park: The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Today, take an excursion to this incomparable National Park.
Please note that during the trip to Grand Canyon South, we won't pass by Hoover Dam. Meanwhile, during the trip to Grand Canyon West, we will stop at the visit area of Hoover Dam for about 20 minutes.
Grand Canyon West Rim "The Skywalk": Your journey begins from stopping by the Magnificent Hoover Dam and then on to the Majestic Hualapai Indian Reservation where is located at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon (Admission & Chinese Style Lunch). You can walk along the rim of this great wonder of nature - unblemished by modern civilization. You may walk on the Skywalk (Optional tour). David Jin, the man who conceived and funded Skywalk makes this U-shaped platform, which extends 70ft over the edge and about 4,000 feet over the canyon floor. You may also elect to take a helicopter flight into the Grand Canyon & cruise along the Colorado River aboard a pontoon boat (Optional tour).Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Day5 Las Vegas
Self dismiss in Las Vegas.
After tour, we can also transfer guests to LA or SFO by charging additional fees. Please choose the details in the easy book section if needed.
For similar tour in winter time, please refer to following link:
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.