Day 1 Boston City Tour
We will start the tour by visiting the pristine campuses of Harvard and MIT, both world-class educational institutions. We will also visit prominent sites in Boston such as the State House, built between 1795 and 1797 on Beacon Hill overlooking the Boston Common, and recently featured in the major Hollywood film "The Departed." There will also be an opportunity for a harbor cruise (optional), where you can view Boston's magnificent skyline and Charles River.
In the afternoon, We will visit The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum on the way back to Boston. Then we continue to visit downtown Boston and Quincy Market, also known as Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Situated between Boston's financial district, the vibrant Quincy Market is one of America's oldest gathering place. You will have a chance to feast on a delicious lobster dinner. Please note: If you require a pre-tour / post-tour extension, we can offer the Comfort Inn Randolph, however; pick up and drop off at the extensions to join the tour is not included. Participants of the tour must still meet at the tour's pick up locations at the start of the tour and will be dropped off in Chinatown Boston at the end of the tour. Additional transfer fees may apply for a special request pick up and drop off to and from the tour and the extensions. Additional airport transfer services for this tour are available for an additional fee in the "Easy Book" column to the right. The Comfort Inn Randolph does not offer a direct free airport transfer service. Please check over the Comfort Inn Randolph for details.
Day 2 Boston - Philadelphia - Washington DC
Early morning departure for Philadelphia, the birthplace of American Liberty. Visit the Old Capitol Building, Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence was signed and the U.S. Constitution written. Then continun our trip to Washington D.C, the nation's capital, arrive in the early evening.
Day 3 Washington DC - Baltimore
Our morning panoramic sightseeing tour is devoted to the landmarks and monuments of this great city: U.S. Capital Building, Jefferson Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veteran, Korean War Memorial, the White House, Capitol Hill and Stop at Smithsonian Institution, which is the world's largest museum complex and research organization composed. You will have time to explore one of the Smithsonian museums, such as the National Air and Space Museum. After lunch, arrive at Baltimore's Inner Harbor. It is one of America's oldest seaports since 1600's, and one of the world's newest travel destinations.
Day 4 New York City - Boston
The last day, we will travel back north to visit "Big Apple" - New York. In New York, your tour guide will take you to visit the Empire State Building, New York Harbor Cruise, Statue of liberty, United Nation, Times Square, Rockefeller Center (if time premit), Aircraft carrier Intrepid and Madame Tussauds museum (wax museum). Return to Boston by evening.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.