Day 1 Bay Area - Yosemite - Fresno
Day 2 Fresno - Las Vegas
Las Vegas, it's a city that has something to offer for everyone. The infamous Las Vegas Strip is where tourists can enjoy a walk in the warm desert evening and visit the newest and most lavish casinos from Bellagio, Venetian, MGM Grand, The Mirage, and more. Or perhaps take a stroll downtown and view a dazzling light show that spans an entire street (Optional night tour). There are special shows and performances year round that truly make Las Vegas as a city that never sleeps. Enjoy an overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Day 3 Las Vegas - South Grand Canyon - Las Vegas
The Grand Canyon offers one of the most spectacular examples of erosion not found anywhere in the world. Canyon National Park is a designated World Heritage Site and is unmatched in the incomparable vistas that it offers to visitors on the rim. Today, take an excursion to this incomparable National Park. Overnight stay in Las Vegas.
Day 4 Las Vegas - Bay Area
On the way back to the Bay Area, we will drive by the Edwards Air Force Base and Barstow.
You can also end your tour at Las Vegas (self dismiss at the hotel). For guests end the tour at San Francisco, we will transfer you to the pickup locations in SFO.
Please refer to the below approx return time for each location. But there may be 30-60min delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
After tour, we can also transfer guests to Los Angeles by charging additional fees. Please choose the details in the easy book section if needed.
In Winter, Yosemite will be substituted with Death Valley due to closure of road. Please see the following web page for details:
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.