Day 1 Hometown - Los Angeles
Your fun tour begins when your airplane lands on Los Angeles airport (LAX). You will be greeted by friendly tour guide at the Baggage Claim Area (Guests who take domestic flights) or at Exit Area (Guests who take international flights). He or she will guide you to hotel and assist you with the check-in if needed.
Note: We offer one complimentary airport transfer from LAX to your hotel for each reservation. We offer complimentary transfers for:
* Domestic US arrival transfers between 8:30am-10:30pm.
* International arrival transfers between 8:30am - 9:30pm.
**If your flight should become delayed or changed for any reason, we will not be held responsible for your airport transfers. If you should arrive after the complimentary airport transfer times indicated, you may also be subject to a late arrival transfer fee or be required to self transfer to the hotel. If you are delayed and arrive after our normal office hours, please contact the emergency number listed on your e-ticket for assistance.**
Please e-mail or call us for a price quote for customers that:
* Arrive outside of the complimentary airport transfer time frames.
* Have flight delays, requiring last minute additional late night/delayed airport transfers.
* Request more than one airport transfer per order.
We strongly recommend that you book your flight arrivals within the time frames which are noted and departure flight times after the times indicated.
Day 2 Disneyland or Adventure Park, CA
Disneyland, created by the late Walt Disney, the king of animated films, was merely a small orchard overgrown with orange and walnut trees in 1954. Disneyland has been called the "Happiest Place on Earth" especially because of its performances like "Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams," "Toy Story 2", and "Tarzan". There are eight major theme areas. Adventure land features primeval forests and swamps; the "Indiana Jones Adventure" train is a favorite with visitors; in Mickey's Toontown you can chat with Mickey and Minnie.
OR You can choose to visit the California Adventure Park - the latest theme park designed by the world-famous Disney Corporation. It presents a rich variety of programs, including 25 adventure and entertainment programs spread out over four major theme areas - Golden State, Hollywood Pictures Back lot, Paradise Pier and Entry Plaza. There is a huge 3D cinema theater with seating for 2,000 people, a rollercoaster ride that accelerates from zero to 55 mph in five seconds, a Golden State dream tour, and a space launcher that zooms 180 feet into the air in 2 seconds and gives an exhilarating sense of riding on a space shuttle.
*California Adventure visitors will not have a tour guide available, as the tour guide will be with the group of passengers visiting Disneyland. The tour guide will meet everyone at a pre-decided time at the end of the day.
Day 3 San Diego Sea World
San Diego Sea World, the world-famous marine-life theme park, is situated in the city of San Diego in Southern California, and covers a 135-acre area.This world renowned park showcases some of the best performances of the beautiful creatures that belong to ocean-world - dolphins, walruses, sea lions, and the ever popular - Shamu - the adorable killer whale. The park is a home for some of the most intriguing and exotic creatures of the sea. San Diego Sea World is a great getaway with your kids. After a memorable day at Sea World, take a stroll through the charming city of San Diego, which has a Spanish appeal. Arrive at Coronado Island where you will get to see one of the largest Naval Bases in the U.S. then visit the famous and luxurious Hotel Coronado, the world's biggest all-wood construction. Arrive in Los Angeles in the evening.
Day 4 Universal Studios
The Universal Studios is located in Hollywood, capital of the American film industry, occupies an entire hill and covers 525 acres, 485 of which are in actual use for cinema and TV production. It comprises of 48 film studios, of which 32 are devoted to shooting films. Universal Studio City is the biggest film and TV producer in the world. The tours it provides take visitors through thrilling cinematic spectacles, such as bridge-crushing snow avalanches, exploding mountain torrents, giant white sharks, a roaring effigy of King Kong, and so forth. Virtual reality mock-ups from the films "Back to the Future,""Jurassic Park" and "Aliens" are quite life-like. And awe-inspiring are the nerve-shattering special effects in "Water World" and "Wild West" and in the stereoscopic films "Terminator 2 3D"and "4D." The fun is accentuated by song-and-dance performances and animal shows for children.
There is a complimentary drop service to Los Angeles airport, marking the end of your tour.
If you wish you to fly out of LAX airport on the same day, please book a US domestic flight after 9:30 p.m. and international flight after 10:30 p.m.
We offer following hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for quotation or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when booking.
Discount Hotel Near LAX - Tours4fun Highly Recommended:
**Holiday Inn Express Hawthorne
**Comfort Inn Cockatoo LAX
Luxurious Hotel in LA Chinese Community - Special Offer:
**Comfort Suite Inn Rosemead
**Best Western Rowland Heights
**Hilton Hotel San Gabriel
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.