Day1 Bay Area - Los Angeles
Visit the largest metropolitan area in California, Los Angeles. Highlights include the historical landmarks of Hollywood, downtown, as well as Hollywood Blvd, Chinese Theater, and the newly built Kodak Theatre, which is now the permanent home to the Oscars. Overnight stay in Los Angeles.
Day2 Disneyland or San Diego City Tour (Full Day)
Disneyland: Enjoy a full day at the "Happiest Place on Earth" - Disneyland, a theme park suitable for all ages. Visit the 8 Lands of Disneyland Park: Main Street, U.S.A., Adventure Land, New Orleans Square, Frontierland, Critter Country, Fantasyland, Mickey's Toontown, and Tomorrowland. Take pictures with your favorite Disney characters! We'll have another overnight stay in Los Angeles.
San Diego City Tour: At 9:00am we will depart from the hotel and drive South along the Pacific Ocean heading to sunny San Diego, the second largest city in California. We will first stop by the U.S. Naval compound in San Diego harbor. Docked at Navy Pier is the USS Midway, the longest-serving aircraft carrier in U.S. Naval history from 1945 to 1997. After lunch, we will go to Coronado Island and visit the Hotel del Coronado. This world-famous luxury hotel was built in the Wooden Victorian style in the 1800s, and has since become a National Landmark. It has been in numerous films and has hosted presidents, royal families, and leaders from around the world. Next we will move on to another National Landmark, Balboa Park. Enjoy the luscious botanical gardens and Spanish architecture lining the long promenades. After, we will visit Old Town San Diego, where you will feel as if you stepped back in time as you walk among the classic Mexican Pueblos and shops offering many Latin American souvenirs and handicrafts. In the evening we will drive back to Los Angeles along the Golden Coast; if you are lucky you may catch a sunset. We will return to the hotel by 7:30PM.
Day3 Universal Studios (Full Day)
Experience the Hollywood movie magic at it best. The studio theme park has attractions including Shrek and Jurassic Park, with various shows and performances throughout the day. Get an inside look at the sets and uncover the behind-the-scenes secrets of legendary films in the studio tour. Visit the Upper Lot and delight in attractions such as: WaterWorld, Shrek 4-D, Terminator 2: 3D, and Universal's House of Horrors. On your way to the Lower Lot, see what Krustyland would be like on The Simpsons Ride. We'll have our last overnight stay in Los Angeles.
Day4 Los Angeles - Solvang - Bay Area
The word Solvang in Danish can be translated as sunny countryside, which in fact is true for almost the entire year. You will be surprised to see the charming streets of the European styled village and their western influenced towns in what is known as Little Denmark. While in Solvang, enjoy the famous Danish pastries, cookies, and chocolates. After lunch, head back to the Bay Area.
Please refer to the below approx return time for each location. But there may be 30-60min delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.