||Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Day 1 NEW YORK - NIAGARA FALLS
Leave the bustle of New York City behind and drive through the beautiful upstate New York landscapes to arrive at Corning Glass Center in the afternoon. Witness artisans mold and shape superheated glass into beautiful and decorative pieces. Don't miss out on the chance to purchase one of these fine pieces of art for yourself before leaving the Glass Center. Arrive at Niagara Falls this afternoon and take in the magnificent beauty of the Falls by night with lights shining on the flowing water from different angles. Overnight in Bufallo.
||Hotel: Quality Hotel or Hotel offering similar standards of service |
Day 2 NIAGARA FALLS - TORONTO
Continue your sightseeing of the falls this morning and take an optional boat ride of the Maid of the Mist cruise (seasonal) to the base of the falls. Feel the water crashing down as it creates spindrifts of mist and spray getting you as close to the falls as possible. Take some time out to ascend up the Skylon Tower, the tallest structure overlooking the Falls or view features about the Falls and it's rich history in resolutions that only IMAX can deliver. (optional tours) Afternoon, depart for hip and trendy Toronto where you get a taste of the new and the old. Visit one of the highest free standing structures in North America, the CN Tower. This space age tower is an amazing standout in the skyline of the city. Visit Toronto's City Hall, and appreciate it's modernist design. End your fun filled day with dinner and an overnight stay in Toronto.
||Hotel: Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Toronto Markham or Hotel offering similar standards of service|
Day 3 TORONTO - THOUSAND ISLANDS (Apr - Oct) - OTTAWA - MONTREAL
More leisurely sightseeing of Toronto is scheduled for this day. Visit the City Hall one of the city's truly unique buildings, before heading on to the picturesque Thousand Islands Region of the St. Lawrence River. See storybook castles perched atop islands along the mouth of the river and bask in the inspiring beauty of the landscape. Stopover in Ottawa, the capital of Canada where you'll visit the city's Parliament Buildings one of which is the Peace Tower, a structure built to commemorate the end of the First World War. Tour the Embassy District and the charming Rideau Canal before heading out to Montreal. Get a taste of Europe upon arriving in Montreal as the buildings, streets and shops all have a distinct look of the old world. Enjoy your afternoon and evening in the romance of the city.
Please note that Thousand Island will close after Nov 13, 2011.
||Hotel: Hotel Des Seigneurs or Hotel Gouverneur Ile Charron or Hotel offering similar standards of service|
Day 4 MONTREAL - NEW YORK CITY
This morning, see more of Montreal and visit Saint Joseph's Oratory, a Roman Catholic Basilica perched on top of Mount Royal. The dome of this church is considered to be the third-largest of it's kind in the world. Next on the list is the Montreal Biodome, where replicas of 4 different North American ecosystems are housed. Later, stop by the Notre-Dame Basilica, a church unique in it's gothic architecture and ornately decorated sanctuary. Wind your tour down with an afternoon trip back to New York City ending your tour back in the city by evening.
We usually get back to Chinatown during 7:00pm-7:30pm & Flushing during 8:00pm-8:30pm, but there may be 30-45min delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- A visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with according authorities for detailed requirements.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.