Day 1 NEW YORK-FINGER LAKES-NIAGARA FALLS
This morning we leave the Big Apple and head north while passing by the beautiful Delaware Gap and Watkins Glen State Park, in order to arrive in the heart of the Finger Lakes region. Walk through Watkins Glen Canyon and visit the beautiful waterfalls. Continue to Niagara Falls and pass by Seneca Lake. Tour the American Falls on the U.S. side, as well as Goat and Sister Island. Enjoy a night tour of Niagara Falls so that you can truly appreciate the colorful illumination of the falls on the Canadian side. ( Guests who cannot visit the Canadian side can stay overnight on the US side. Please note that the night tour is only conducted on the Canadian side. Guests who remain on the US side will still take Maid of the Mist boat ride on day two in the morning. Please write us a note on the comment page when you book the tour online if you only plan to visit the US side of the Falls.)
Day 2 NIAGARA FALLS-NEW JERSEY
As we leave the hotel, listen closely for the thundering water of Niagara Falls. See Horseshoe Falls up close and, experience the power aboard the Maid of the Mist (Apr - 24 Oct). During the off months, we tour the Scenic Tunnels on a Journey behind the falls. At Noon we will head south to New-York Sate. On the way to New York, you can enjoy a shopping excursion at one of the large outlet malls and find your own bargain with brand name stores for less. We will arrive at our hotel in New Jersey in the evening.
Day 3 NEW YORK-WASHINGTON DC
We will continue south passing through the states of New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland before arriving at Capitol Hill. See the Capitol, Senate and White House in order to better understand the core of the US government. We will also visit the Air and Space Museum before visiting the Lincoln, Washington, Korean and Vietnam Memorials.
Day 4 WASHINGTON DC- NEW YORK
Start the day with a visit to Arlington National Cemetery. See the changing of the guard, and visit the Kennedy family gravesite. Next, visit the Mint and learn how the US tries to keep the US Dollar safe from counterfeiters. We end our tour with a visit to one of the museums along the mall and then head back north to New York for an early evening arrival.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.