Day 1 NEW YORK CITY - PHILADELPHIA - WASHINGTON DC
Today the bus tour will visit Philadelphia. You will visit Independence Hall where George Washington was appointed commander in chief of the Continental Army, the Declaration of Independence was adopted in 1776, and the U.S. Constitution was drafted in 1787. You will also see the Liberty Bell which has been a symbol of liberty for over 200 years. The bus tour will then take you to the nations capital; Washington D.C. Here you will visit the Lincoln Memorial which is in the form of a Greek temple and contains a large seated sculpture of Abraham Lincoln and inscriptions of two well-known speeches by Lincoln. You will also visit the Jefferson Memorial which is dedicated to Thomas Jefferson, an American Founding Father and the third president of the United States. The tour also takes you to the National Museum of Natural History which is part of the Smithsonian Institution and is the worlds finest museum and research complex. The Museum is dedicated to stimulating curiosity, discovery, and learning about the natural world through its unmatched research, collections, exhibitions, and educational outreach programs. You will also see the White House which is one of the worlds most famous building and is the residence and workplace for the President of the U.S. The tour will also take you to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial which was designed by Maya Ying Lin and honors members of the U.S. armed forces who fought in the Vietnam War and who died in service or are missing.
||Hotel:Sleep Inn or Hotel offering similar standards of service
Day 2 WASHINGTON D.C. - CORNING GLASS MUSEUM - NIAGARA FALLS
In the morning the bus tour will depart from Washington D.C. and travel to Hershey, Pennsylvania where you will visit the sweetest place in the world; Hersheys Chocolate World. Here you will be greeted by giant Hersheys characters as you enter this wonderful world of food, shops and entertainment devoted to all things chocolate. You will also learn how chocolate is made at a special presentation. Next, the bus tour will travel to Corning, New York to visit the Corning Museum of Glass which is the largest glass museum in the world with more than 45,000 objects from over 3,500 years of glassmaking history. You will also see live, narrated glassmaking demonstrations. Afterwards the bus tour will take you to Niagara Falls. The Falls is collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and are famous for their beauty and as a valuable source of hydroelectric power. In the evening you can enjoy breathtaking views when the intense spotlights shower the falls with different shades of rainbow colors. The Falls is also a place where many couples come to admire the beauty of the falls while enjoying a romantic evening.
||Hotel: Best Western or Hotel offering similar standards of service
Day 3 NIAGARA FALLS - THOUSAND ISLANDS (Apr-Oct) - NEW YORK
We usually get back to Chinatown during 7:00pm-7:30pm & Flushing during 8:00pm-8:30pm, but there may be 30-45min delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jams, etc.
In the morning the bus tour will see the spectacular views of Niagara Falls up close. A ride on the Maid of the Mist boat ride (seasonal) will soak you as you explore the roar of the Falls. This historical ride is a half hour thrill of a lifetime and is North Americas oldest tourist attraction as millions of visitors have enjoyed the boat tours since 1846. You will also go to the IMAX Theatre to experience the Falls like never before. Here you can see "The Falls Movie: Legends and Daredevils" - one of the most spectacular IMAX movies of all time. You will sit in a giant six-story movie screen and feel the power of 12,000 watts of thunderous digital surround sound where you can see behind the mist, myths and mysteries of one of the most storied natural wonders of the world. The bus tour will begin by traveling to the Thousand Islands region (American side); an international tourism destination that encompasses communities on both sides of the U.S.-Canada seaway. The region takes its name from the more than 1,000 islands that dot the lakes and rivers along this international waterway. Here you will be rewarded with a breathtaking glimpse of natures creativity by cruising on the Thousand Islands boat tour at Alexandria Bay. In the afternoon, the tour will return to New York City with transfers to NYC.
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.