||Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Day 1 New York - Corning Museum of Glass - Niagara Falls
The bus tour will begin by traveling to Corning, New York to visit the Corning Museum of Glass which is the largest glass museum in the world with more than 45,000 objects from over 3,500 years of glassmaking history. You will also see live, narrated glassmaking demonstrations. Afterwards the bus tour will take you to Niagara Falls. The Falls is collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and are famous for their beauty and as a valuable source of hydroelectric power. In the evening you can enjoy breathtaking views when the intense spotlights shower the falls with different shades of rainbow colors. The Falls is also a place where many couples come to admire the beauty of the falls while enjoying a romantic evening.
||Hotel: Universal Inn & Suites or Hotel offering similar standards of service|
Day 2 NIAGARA FALLS - TORONTO
Continue your sightseeing of the falls this morning and take an optional boat ride of the Maid of the Mist cruise (seasonal) to the base of the falls. Feel the water crashing down as it creates spindrifts of mist and spray getting you as close to the falls as possible. Afternoon, depart for hip and trendy Toronto where you get a taste of the new and the old. Visit one of the highest free standing structures in North America, the CN Tower. This space age tower is an amazing standout in the skyline of the city.
||Hotel: Toronto Don Valley Hotel or Hotel offering similar standards of service|
Day 3 TORONTO - THOUSAND ISLANDS (April - Oct)- NEW YORK
On the final day of the bus tour you will go on a city tour of Toronto, the Capital of Ontario. You will also visit CN Tower, Americas tallest freestanding structure. Here you will get a chance to see the breathtaking views of downtown Toronto or look straight down from the glass floor. Afterwards the bus tour will travel to the Thousand Islands area. The Thousand Islands consist of 1,864 islands that vary in size from mere points of rock to those of several square miles in area. Here you can enjoy a relaxing boat ride in the St. Lawrence River (seasonal) to see the world famous Boldt Castle, Millionaires Row, and Zavikon Island with the "shortest international bridge in the world". Afterwards the bus tour will return to New York City.
Please note that Thousand Island will close after Nov 13, 2011.
We usually get back to Chinatown during 7:00pm-7:30pm & Flushing during 8:00pm-8:30pm, but there may be 30-45min delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- A visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with according authorities for detailed requirements.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.