Day 1 LOS ANGELES - SOLVANG - HEARST CASTLE - San Francisco
From the City of Angels head up north on the Pacific Coast Highway towards Solvang. Solvang means "sunny field", is an idyllic Danish village full of beautiful and fascinating sights. You will be pleasantly surprised to see the charming streets of this European styled village. Enjoy Little Denmark and its good luck charm, the stork, located on the rooftops of several structures. Visit the trendy shops for authentic Danish collectibles and save your trip to the actual Denmark. Do not forget to pick up some delicious cookies at the authentic Solvang bakeries. After biding farewell to this unique village, we will continue up north to the magnificent Hearst Castle. The historic monument was built by William Randolph Hearst. The monument's formal name is "La Cuesta Encantada" ("The Enchanted Hill"). The estate constituting this exquisite structure is truly breathtaking and magnificent pools - The Neptune pool and the Roman Pool which feature lavish glass tiles. Make sure you bring your cameras and turn off the flash to capture the castle's priceless antique collection. After the Hearst Castle tour, we will travel further north towards San Francisco and stay overnight in either Fremont or Union City. We will take adequate rest to gear up for the next day's events. (We will go to Hearst Castle through NO. 1 free way, and after that, we will go through Road No. 101)
Day 2 SAN FRANCISCO CITY TOUR - STANFORD UNIVERSITY
In the morning, visit San Francisco, the city by the bay! You will cross the Bay Bridge to the enchanting San Francisco and explore the magnitude of Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman Wharf, Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts and more. You will be enlightened by the fresh sea breeze and the beautiful ocean. After visiting all the major sights in the morning, the tour guide will arrange a few hours of free time for passengers to enjoy in the afternoon. Passengers are welcome to take the optional In-depth San Francisco Sight Seeing Tour or enjoy other sights or activities during this free time in the afternoon. Details will be provided to passengers on tour by the tour guide. Afterwards, proceeed to Stanford University which is recognized as one of the world's leading research and teaching institutions. The quiet campus is the home to a rich collection of historical and contemporary buildings as well as various plants and works of art. It welcomes 150,000 visitors annually! After about 1 hour visit in the Campus we'll head back to the hotel.
Day 3 YOSEMITE - LOS ANGELES
Visit the golden wonder of California represents ecological diversity in its truest form - Yosemite National Park. Hanging 'U' shaped valley, pristine waterfalls, cirque lakes, vast edifice of stone, lofty mountains bedecked with luxurious coniferous trees coexist in harmony and radiate an extraordinary serenity. Yosemite boasts America's most glorious landscape images like El Capitan, Cathedral Spire, and The Lost Arrow pillar. The 1,189-square-mile park contains thousands of lakes and ponds, a high concentration of waterfalls including the famous 2,425-foot Yosemite Falls, 800 miles of hiking trails, and 350 miles of roads.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.