Day 1 New York - Corning Glass Center - Niagara Falls (US Side)
Depart from NYC for Corning Glass Center, a showcase for the entire process of glassmaking. You will witness firsthand craftsman and artisans working superheated glass into beautiful decorative pieces. At the conclusion of the tour, you will have the opportunity to purchase an artistic piece for yourself. From there we head for Niagara Falls, to see the majestic nighttime views up close. Considered by some to be one of the most romantic locations in the world, the powerful Falls offer a glimpse into the power of Mother Nature.
Day 2 Niagara Falls (US Side) - Boston
We continue our second day in Niagara Falls with a boat-ride on the Maid of the Mist (April or May to late Oct depending on each year's weather condition.). Offering unique and thrilling views of the Niagara Falls, the boat ride is a must see for any visitor. We then continue our sightseeing at the IMAX Theatre Niagara Falls (optional), which immerses visitors in Niagara Falls' incredible stories, and showcases the most complete collection of barrels that have fallen down the mighty Falls. From Niagara Falls, the tour will head to Boston. The tour arrives in Boston in the evening, where we will have the opportunity to visit downtown Boston and Quincy Market. Situated between Boston's financial district, the waterfront, North End, Government Center and Haymarket, the vibrant Quincy Market is one of America's oldest gathering place. There will also be an opportunity to partake in Boston's most famous export - the lobster-during dinner.
Day 3 Boston - New York
We continue our tour of Boston in the morning by visiting the pristine campuses of Harvard and MIT, both world-class educational institutions. We will also visit prominent sites in Boston such as the State House, built between 1795 and 1797 on Beacon Hill overlooking the Boston Common, and recently featured in the major Hollywood film - The Departed. There will also be an opportunity for a harbor cruise (optional), where you can view Boston's magnificent skyline and Charles River. The tour then returns to NYC in the early evening.
Our tour route may be changed or reserved; please confirm your final itinerary 1 or 2 days prior to departure.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.