Day 1 Arrival Bangalore
Assistance on arrival at Bangalore airport followed by transfer to the Hotel. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 Bangalore
After breakfast city tour of Bangalore. Bangalore is the capital of Karnataka. It is called the Garden City for its delicate blossoms and greenery that impart a unique beauty to this lovely city. The weather is the city's best feature, with pleasant summers and bearable winters. Bangalore is a cosmopolitan city, where different cultures and customs exist. Kempe Gowda founded the city in 1537 - today it is a bustling and diverse city, with ancient arts that flourish alongside the Silicon Plateau of India. Places to visit include:
- The Palace of Tipu Sultan
- The new Govt. buildings
- The Botanical gardens etc
- Iskcon Temple
After having visits, return back to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel. (B)
Day 3 Bangalore Departure (CHECK OUT AT 1200 HRS)
After breakfast you will be provided in time assisted departure transfer to the Bangalore airport to connect flight for the onwards journey. (B)
In case of 4 passengers, we can also update the AC Toyota Innova to AC Tempo traveler with an additional fee. Please refer to the price details in Easy Book section.
If you arrive early or leave late, we can supply the additional hotel accomodations at Hotel Royal Orchid in club room on bed and breakfast basis or Hotel The Park in deluxe room on bed and breakfast basis. Please contact us for quotation.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.