Day 1 NEW YORK - PHILADELPHIA - WASHINGTON DC
Depart New York and head south passing through New Jersey and Pennsylvania on route to the city of brotherly Love Philadelphia. We'll embark on a panoramic tour of Philadelphia which includes Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Elfert Alley (The oldest inhabited street in America) and more. Following the panoramic tour we'll head towards the Historic area where you see the famous Liberty Bell, Constitution square and Constitution Hall, one of the symbols of freedom in America.
Day 2 WASHINGTON DC - AMISH COUNTRY - NEW YORK
Today starts with a visit to Arlington National Cemetery, we'll see the changing of the guards and visit the Kennedy family grave site. Then we're off to the US Mint to learn how the US tries to keep the US dollar safe. After the Mint we head north to Lancaster, home of the Amish. We'll ride an authentic Amit Buggy through the Amish farm country and appreciate how the Amish live without modern technology, no electricity, running water, telephone service, or appliances. We'll also head to the Amish marketplace where we'll shop for handmade art and crafts.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.