San Diego Sea World, the world-famous marine-life theme park, is situated in the city of San Diego in Southern California, and covers a 135-acre area. This world renowned park showcases some of the best performances of the beautiful creatures that belong to ocean-world - dolphins, walruses, sea lions, and the ever popular - Shamu - the adorable killer whale. The park is a home for some of the most intriguing and exotic creatures of the sea. San Diego Sea World is a great getaway with your kids.
Situated right along Mission Bay, in the city of San Diego, the park offers something for everyone with their animal attractions, shows, rides and exhibits laid out in a huge 150 acre area. If you love sea animals, this is the place to be as you can view and be up-close with all kinds of marine life such as sharks, dolphins, penguins, seals and more. SeaWorld's exhibits not only entertain visitors, they also educate with varied themes such as the Shark Encounter, Penguin Encounter, Aquarium de la Mer and the World of the Sea Aquarium. A must see in SeaWorld is the Shamu Show: Believe or Shamu Rocks where this whale of a personality will make you clap for joy with his multitude of talents. For those who want to raise the fun and excitement to a higher level, the rides will definitely do the job and there are plenty to choose from in SeaWorld with their Journey to Atlantis topping the list.
*Enjoy the day with your tour guide or you're welcome to have fun at the theme park on your own.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.