The tour starts in the morning from Boston to "America's Hometown", Plymouth. The Plymouth Rock, though a bit battered by time, remains a powerful tribute to courage of the 102 Mayflower passengers who founded the land, we know as New England in 1620. Then the Plymouth Museum will acknowledge you more historical information . After visiting Plymouth, head to the America's smallest state Rhode Island but with the best ocean views. Start from National Historic landmark - Breakers Mansion in Newport County, this Mansion has a 45-foot high central Great Hall, arcades, many levels, and a covered, central courtyard. The rooms, decorated in French and Italian styles, were designed and assembled in Europe, shipped to the US, and reassembled in the house. After that, head to the third largest city in the New England, also the State Capital, Providence. You will visit the stunning Rhode Island State House, one of the eight Ivy League universities Brown University and the famous Benefit Street with "Mile of History". Tour ends with return to Boston.
**Transportation via Deluxe Air Conditioned, Lavatory Equipped motor coach; Depending on the number of passengers this tour may be completed in a 15-seat High Top Mercedes Minibus**
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.